Windows 11 and the NOLF games

• 2 weeks later...

I had no problems with Nolf1 on Windows 11. I was using DGVoodoo2 (v2.75.1 -- the latest when I posted this) and the Modernizer mod. I'll need to run through the whole game to see if there are any unexpected gotchas, but it loads and works.

Note: You may need to adjust your display settings the first time. The game didn't like the defaults, but setting things closer to my native resolution worked.

Note: My Windows 11 Pro install was an upgrade from Windows 10 Pro. I mention it as that might make a difference for someone else.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2021 at 5:59 AM, SheepRaider said:

No problems with NOLF1 and NOLF2 using RTX 3070 and Wiindows 11 with modernizer mod

CJ crashes, cant extract files with the tools , so Im looking for a solution to at least get the textures and models for NOLF2 

How were you installing it? I was able to install CJ and the tools from the original discs (version 1.0 of the game) without an issue. Were you doing the same or using a different source?