Greetings All

Hello, it has been a while since the last time i posted on a forum hosted by Eliteone.  the SFI Clan page to be exact i think in 2003 or 4 maybe?  been alot of years since then.  i stilll remember playing with epiphany, locutus, frylock, ezio, 5.5 so many good times in those older games,  played alot of enemy territory and cod,  battlefront 2 guild-wars and JKA.  ahhh the good old days.  glad to see your still doing your thing Elite!!  i just started getting back into PC gaming recently and decided to go on an adventure that led me here.  

• Like 1

Been awhile.  

How you been? 

Yep I'm still here. SFI evolved in DarkOmen

Still running an EF2 server if you remember how to play it. 

Still have the guild in Guild Wars though don't think any play anymore. 

well i still have all my game discs found two boxes of em in storage last week going back for more soon to get the rest.  it is amazing you are still going after all these years.  i just may have to dust off my old ef2 disk if i can find it lol.

and guild wars i found my nightfall disk the other day just need to remember my old password oof. account is so old.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 5:33 PM, Troabartan said:

well i still have all my game discs found two boxes of em in storage last week going back for more soon to get the rest.  it is amazing you are still going after all these years.  i just may have to dust off my old ef2 disk if i can find it lol.

and guild wars i found my nightfall disk the other day just need to remember my old password oof. account is so old.

EF2 is here on the downloads if you can't find your discs.