About This File
NOLF 2 files for Mac.
This is the NOLF2 port from Macplay.
The anticipated sequel to the original game, No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way is a humorous story-driven first person shooter featuring deadly UNITY operative Cate Archer. As Cate you must investigate a super-secret Soviet project that, if successful, could bring about a third world war. Armed with conventional and experimental weaponary and gadgets, you'll explore exotic locales, and contend with deadly agents determined to take Cate out of the spy trade once and for all.
What harm does H.A.R.M. wish to inflict on secret agent Cate Archer? Find out in the sequel to one of the most highly acclaimed shooters of 2000. Agent Archer employs an vast arsenal of guns and gadgets - plus a wardrobe to die for - in challenging missions that span the globe. Powered by the new LithTech Jupiter System for the latest in graphic brilliance.
- Mulitple Play Modes: Charge in with guns blazing or focus on stealth to evade and outsmart your enemy.
- Includes over 40 action-packed single-player levels.
- Mission-based cooperative multiplayer - up to 4 players work together as a team.
- Travel to exotic locales as diverse as India, Japan, Siberia and Ohio, and immerse yourself in secret-agent intrigue.
- Square off against despicable new villains like elusive Ninjas, wiley Mimes and ruthless Soviets, and encounter some familiar foes as well.
- Co-op: Two agents that get to help the crazy Kate Archer in different map scenarios.
- Death Match: You against everyone else. No teams
- Team Death Match: A team against another team
- Doomsday: Two teams. There are three pieces of a "Doomsday" device through-out the map. Find and pick-up parts of the device and bring it back to your base. All three pieces assemble the device. Once built, the "Doomsday" device pops the other team and you win the shindig.
No One Lives Forever 2 requires:
- Power Mac G4 700Mhz
- Mac OS 10.2.6 - 356 MB RAM
- (512MB RAM on iMacs)
- 32MB Radeon or GeForce video card
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
Added Stuffit compressed versions of the CDs