nolf2/cj server files

I want to make the nolf2 server but I am taking place little. Which files can I quietly remove so that the server acts? For example sound.rez isn't needed, what is it still possible to remove?

I want to make the nolf2 server but I am taking place little. Which files can I quietly remove so that the server acts? For example sound.rez isn't needed, what is it still possible to remove?

Pretty much the dedicated servers for NOlf 2 and Contract Jack need the same files the client does. Only thing is it doesn't need a T & L supporting video card.

You could try it without but since my server console report when the sounds occur it may need to reference the sound file while the game is taking place.

This is Penitum II 266MHz & 128MB RAM with some very old S3 2MB video card. I've setting up options only in configuration files, and whole server works very well. So if I can't remove any files I have to buy new hard disk. Thanks.