I would never use it for music, but I installed it today anyway! I totally forgot to watch LOST! last night. I was really bummed, then I remembered that iTunes was selling episodes online. So I bought last night's episode and downloaded it for $1.99! It looks great on my laptop. I would like (just for kicks) to see if I can get it on my Palm LifeDrive.

Independent' date='Jan 26 2006, 03:58 PM' post='28339']

I would never use it for music, but I installed it today anyway! I totally forgot to watch LOST! last night. I was really bummed, then I remembered that iTunes was selling episodes online. So I bought last night's episode and downloaded it for $1.99! It looks great on my laptop. I would like (just for kicks) to see if I can get it on my Palm LifeDrive.

Yeah it's cool you can watch the episodes you buy ($1.99 is cheap) and watch them on your PC so you don't even need a Ipod techincally.

Damn thats cheap, im thinking of getting a new ipod video 'cause the mini i got,

the computer in which its installed it is not working so well and i cant add any songs,

too bad i spent over 120 on that itunes store, oh well :rolleyes:

Damn thats cheap, im thinking of getting a new ipod video 'cause the mini i got,

the computer in which its installed it is not working so well and i cant add any songs,

too bad i spent over 120 on that itunes store, oh well :rolleyes:

You should just rip out the hard drive of that computer so that you can access your songs. That's too much money to waste... :(

You should just rip out the hard drive of that computer so that you can access your songs. That's too much money to waste... :(

except iTunes works really hard to make this happen. they use all kinds of DRM to make the various files non-portable. it's not impossible, but it's very difficult. that's why i'll use iTunes only when absolutely necessary (like when i miss an episode of LOST! frinstance!). speaking of which, wtf is up with all these reruns sprinkled about in the middle of the season?!?!?

wow!

120 on that shiz...

why dont u just use like...LimeWire and download the songs?!?!?!

because in order to run P2P clients like Limewire you have to turn off much of a computer's protection -- especially antispyware. I just fixed a clients machine yesterday that had 566 viruses, all delivered via Limewire. Yuck.

Eh, i could afford it so im like whatever...plus,

i only DL songs off itunes that i know i like.

EDIT: That women looks um, elegantly beautiful in a Mary Poppins sort of way Ion. :)

...She also looks like shes in climax :o

I have iTunes, and since I read your post I tried to find the mentioned TV series episodes for download. Where do I find these?

Open iTunes, then click on Music Store, then "TV Shows *New*" will be listed on ht elift under "Inside the iTunes Music Store." Then click on ABC under Networks.

Thank you! :)

I noticed the button only exists when I click on "United States". Unfortunately my account is only valid for Germany, and I wasn´t able to change this. So, it seems I cannot buy anything from the US site of iTunes ... :(