Interesting topic I found on VU knowledge base

When reporting a cheat please include the following information and send it to report.cheaters@vugames.com , In the subject line please insert Reporting Cheating (insert game name).

Date and Time

Screen Name

Screen Shots

Chat Logs

Thank you for your help in maintaining a fun and fair gaming experience with Vivendi Universal Games.

how is it possible to see if somebody is cheating or not? I sometimes see some players running around with the chatting symbol, the exclamation mark, above their heads (not chatting but running around). Is it like this? :huh:

how is it possible to see if somebody is cheating or not? I sometimes see some players running around with the chatting symbol, the exclamation mark, above their heads (not chatting but running around). Is it like this? :huh:

That's just a glitch that happens to everyone from time to time.

This looks soo funny...

and important.... :lol:

No when the person seems to know exactly where you are hiding etc. or you see the bullets come from the wall etc. these are signs of someone using a cheat. Point is if we complain enough and NOLF 2 is listed as a supported game by Sierra VU it just night get their attention.