Matt/Vince...

who should go first in the draft and who will have a better NFL career...

Vince Young or Matt Leinhart?

i think vince young is gonna suck in the nfl unless he goes to a team with an amazing line like KC...

he doesnt have the pocket presance needed...he is gonna be another michael vick, sells tickets, but does nothing else...especially does nothing for the pass game...

matt leinhart is much better at staying in the pocket and gettin rid of the ball, i think he is gonna be like a tom brady or drew brees (the new drew)... i personally would rather have the saints take vince young though and have leinhart go second b/c the titans are my favorite team so with the 3rd pick leinhart would go there...

then jeff fisher, norm chow, and matt leinhart (all from USC) will be on the same team, it should be nice :)

and vince young fits the saints program well, he is a lot like aaron brooks...just a little faster...

Christiano Ronaldo did something similar yesterday. Got fouled, didn't get the free kick, got frustrated, tried to kick his opponent in half, got sent off. In this case, I think it's a case of bad coaching. Fergie is the kind of person who easily lets himself go as well - he's famous for his hairdryer treatment. Under his lead, Ronaldo isn't getting any more mature. Compare this to another talented, rich, immature youngster, Van Persie at Arsenal. He plays there with, for example, Dennis 'iceman' Bergkamp and under a cool and collected coach (Wenger). In his first year he was collecting red cards as well, but now he's more mature and starting to fulfill his promise. It's all about the way these kids are guided through their career. Ronaldo will still be a good player, but if he doesn't grow up soon, he'll never reach his full potential.

Oops... that should've gone in the Kobe thread... mods?

yah...thats the problem u get when they are letting "kids" play in professional sports...

i think basketball's age thing is still too young...

i think every sport should follow football's example...

the YOUNGEST a kid could make the pro's is 21...they can be 20, but by the end of the season they will be 21 for sure...

and almost no1 that age makes it in the NFL...

the younger, imature, kids that are being allowed to play these sports is just ridiculus...

keep these kids in the minor leagues first, and let them show they are mature enough to play higher up.