Going back to our roots?

Spacko

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This leaning thing is getting out of proportion, I think the point Natter is trying to make is that some players can shoot from in between the brick of a wall, about 3 bricks from the corner! the firepower comes from a totally unseen person, if this is coupled with a camper..........the game starts to suck.......big time....especially if the weapon they use is a exp shotgun or phos AK.

I mean this way of leaning...and how can u see something :o

btw the player was shooting and hitting from there...

i was dead and watched it

IPB Image

Thats me and the lean is clean too :closedeyes:

Thanks for not saying "rops did this and that" tho

Always looks like this but it does matter where you are standing too..sometimes it really looks extreme!

IPB Image

Skimmed over a few of the last posts. One thing people forget is

new players or "noobs" as some classified them are critical for the nolf games to continue on.

Treat them the way these post suggest some are and you will make them not want to play and you will help kill the games.

Keep that in mind as you are whinning about them.

OFF TOPIC: Where was your 8th player today? I know that must be one of your excuses. :P

:offtopic: We don't need excuses to loose matches, I heard it was a good match won by the better team on the day. I think its generally recognised that NS is probably the strongest clan at the moment............however if we had our 8th man..........lol :offtopic::closed::closed:

There are no absolutes in NOLF

:offtopic: We don't need excuses to loose matches, I heard it was a good match won by the better team on the day. I think its generally recognised that NS is probably the strongest clan at the moment............however if we had our 8th man..........lol :offtopic::closed::closed:

There are no absolutes in NOLF

And this ISN'T off topic? :rolleyes:

And do I know I just added to the irrelevancy of this topic by posting this comment?... you bet I do... :D .

Yeah, this topic probably should be closed... All the important points and opinions have already been stated...

Yeah, this topic probably should be closed... All the important points and opinions have already been stated...

Nope...we have new members since this topic was burried.

Want here their opinion...and bring back life in the discuss. :)

Hey how about this:

We eliminate the scoreboard...in the new update...

Only a message appears like :"TEAM RED(SFI) WON" for

completing the device.

No completition...only a :P appears

Hey how about this:

We eliminate the scoreboard...in the new update...

Only a message appears like :"TEAM RED(SFI) WON" for

completing the device.

No completition...only a :P appears

How is that update coming along anyway... I haven't heard much news on it lately...

I'm glad it isn't! In my opinion, it will only diminish the community which is small anyways. I wished it was like in Nolf1. There is always someone playing, 24/7. These days it's really hard for me i am able to play only a few times in the week and if at that time noone's playing, well then it's bad.

It will surely fix some bugs, and some which aren't (paperwalls in Japan, but that's a different story.. ) but i'm sure it'll also make some of the players leave and new ones won't even be able to join, since they don't have 1.4 ...

bs!

Well actually I think you're right there, metal. Bs!

The 1.4 update would ensure that no one had to be all worried about being up against cheaters. If someone's good in a 1.4 server, then they're just good, end of story. THAT effect we will never have in today's servers or even in the servers fixed with Dan's mod. And with the suspicion and lack of trust present among Nolfers, we need that kind of guarantee, in my opinion. So then I guess we'll just have to accept that a few not-so-steadfast recruits and oldtimers don't bother getting 1.4. I'll manage, at least. B)

You would have this effect in todays server if some "random" players would stop accusing players who simply are better players than those accusers

Well, the official 1.3 update is included on the CDs of newer releases of NOLF 2. Not really hard for some newbie to install it. But what happens if someone who doesn't know much about computers and stuff and doesn't Google for the UnityHQ site gets NOLF, installs the updates from the CD and is kinda unhappy that he can't play online? They're not gonna add this to any other (of course not existent) releases of NOLF 2, are they?

So I would actually agree with Sugsen here... And also with this "fixing"-things-which-aren't-even-bugs thingy like the paper walls.

But what happens if someone who doesn't know much about computers and stuff and doesn't Google for the UnityHQ site gets NOLF, installs the updates from the CD and is kinda unhappy that he can't play online? They're not gonna add this to any other (of course not existent) releases of NOLF 2, are they?
Simple, there is a link to UnityHQ in the server name.

Now go talk about the Update in the correct area. This one is about gameplay and while it's somewhat related, Update talk should be all in one place.

Simple, there is a link to UnityHQ in the server name.

Now go talk about the Update in the correct area. This one is about gameplay and while it's somewhat related, Update talk should be all in one place.

Isn't going back to the roots somehow connected to leaving them by changing the game itself with an update? :rolleyes: