NOLF Soundtrack

Seemann

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your willingness, but I look for remixes from NOLF Audio bonus CD called "In the lounge" only just remixes...

please have it somebody???

not 'In the Lounge!' but original game music I have, and nolf2 original game music I have too (couple versions of nolf2 soundtracks)

• 1 year later...
This is full sondtrack from original NOLF (not 'In the Lounge!' but original game music)

NOLF1

and this is soundtrack from NOLF2

NOLF2

Enjoy!

Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Thanks!!!!! I've been looking this for 3 years.... :happy1:

Edited by JCDenton

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
and this is soundtrack from NOLF2

NOLF2

Enjoy!

Unfortunately has apparently been removed for not being accessed in a long time... :huh:

• 2 years later...

Hello. Im a big fan of NOLF games and I enjoyed especially the soundtrack. My favourite track is „No one grooves forever”. I recently read that there is a remix of this song released oficially in a special edition of NOLF. Does anyone have this remix because Im looking forward to listen to it. Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Dead links, all over the place! Please, if anyone still has the soundtracks, link me. :( 
I have the NOLF1 tracks but they're so low quality compared to what I get ingame, and the only good NOLF2 soundtrack video is 'full', so no pauses between tracks at all.

Big help needed!!!

On 12/31/2018 at 9:59 PM, jackolate said:

Dead links, all over the place! Please, if anyone still has the soundtracks, link me. :(
I have the NOLF1 tracks but they're so low quality compared to what I get ingame, and the only good NOLF2 soundtrack video is 'full', so no pauses between tracks at all.

Big help needed!!!

Then you have to do this for yourself with Audacity. Sorry.

On 12/31/2018 at 7:59 PM, jackolate said:

Big help needed!!!

I found a bunch of clips on youtube: (unless you're talking about the extra songs that came with the game)

The nolf1 music is based of segments that will change depending on the intensity setting that is given to the engine.]

Which means that music is controlled by command messages in the level itself. for instance (explore, suspicious, ambush etc)

If I am not mistaken, you'll be able to open Nolf1's segments in Microsoft Directmusic producer like you can do with nolf2's music files.  I think you should be able to play the different intensities there

The big difference between the games is that Nolf2 uses IMA ADPCM (.wav ish mp3 files) which can be played in any media player. Nolf1 on the other hand uses midi segments.

Except for the Credits and radio tune which are  wav files that can be found in NOLF/SND/MUSIC

A different option is to record the music from the running game, just find spots that will trigger the right event and so on.