VT server?

Aggy

Wouldn't it be cool if we (the nolf 2 community) had a Ventrilo server?

A "room" for every server. And when you join a game, you can log into the channel and talk with the other players, in that server. That's one of the only things Nolf needs...

I'm just "braining"

would be great..... :)

Wouldn't it be cool if we (the nolf 2 community) had a Ventrilo server?

A "room" for every server. And when you join a game, you can log into the channel and talk with the other players, in that server. That's one of the only things Nolf needs...

I'm just "braining"

would be great..... :)

Unityhq already hosts a community TS server plus a nolf, nolf2 and contract jack server ;)

They are voice chat systems that you can use while playing games. It's a lot of fun hearing someone scream in real life when you shoot them in game. Anyone can use them. We have a UnityHQ Teamspeak server that everyone here can use. Go to THIS TOPIC for more information. :D

They are voice chat systems that you can use while playing games. It's a lot of fun hearing someone scream in real life when you shoot them in game. Anyone can use them. We have a UnityHQ Teamspeak server that everyone here can use. Go to THIS TOPIC for more information. :D

thanks, Bella!

Independent' date='Jan 8 2006, 07:36 AM' post='24770']

Anyone wannt fill in the clueless among us? What are TS and Ventricle or whatever? do you have to be a clannie to use TS?

Ventricel is the latin word for the big rigth and left heart-chamber.

The small chambers called: Atrium

Hope i helped you Indy :)

lol natter thats just great!

Ventrilo is speech program... pretty simple... i haven't tried TS (TeamSpeak.. a program like ventrilo), but i've heard that TS has bad sound quality... It's better than nothing!

I didn't know about the TS server... im gonna use it in the future.. great job!