I guess Metallica is not going to play Tehran now :(

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/19/...c.ap/index.html

Maybe we can get the U.N. to agree on a resolution to ask Iran to rethink the azz backward, 3rd world piece of )(*& ways of theirs, and enter the 21st century!!!1111

I know it will work...I just know it!!

Yeah we want these people with Nuclear weapons.....maybe if we close our eyes and count to 100 they will just disapear.

Ok enough sarcasm on my part....feeling better now :P

Knix' date='Dec 19 2005, 03:24 PM' post='20469']

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/19/...c.ap/index.html

Maybe we can get the U.N. to agree on a resolution to ask Iran to rethink the azz backward, 3rd world piece of )(*& ways of theirs, and enter the 21st century!!!1111

I know it will work...I just know it!!

Yeah we want these people with Nuclear weapons.....maybe if we close our eyes and count to 100 they will just disapear.

Ok enough sarcasm on my part....feeling better now :P

what a shame metallica won't be playing in tehran. i once attended a metallica concert in tehran. the sight of all those burqas flapping to the beat was truly emotional. and the moshing is insane. :fit:

don't you worry about those nukes knix, the europeans will have iran disarmed in no time.

ok. enough sarcasm on my part.......i too am feeling better now :P

• 4 weeks later...

AHHHH the suttle deceptions of nature...........And as far as the Irani's go, whats next...........No showing of Female faces in public! Knix,.........................Cancel my reservations for the Tehran trip!

Independent' date='Jan 10 2006, 10:52 PM' post='25734']

Uh, Lod? Your new avatar looks like someone't Johnson poking through a glory hole. Please tell me it's not?

well if you'll look closer my feline friend you will notice it is a hatchling taipan emerging from its shell. as if you didn't know. pffff. his name is johnson btw. :P

No Nukes for Iran...Israel won't stand for it anyways. They'll bomb it before they fall under Iran's nuclear umbrella.

israel won't get the chance to bomb iran. the eu has the situation well under control. actually, i'd pee my pants if they pull it off. :o uh oh! too late. :rolleyes: ahhhhh. :)

I thought it was funny Lodi...especially the flapping burkas part

why thank you rox. B)