Weird bug...and with weird I really mean WEIRD

Caip

Hey folks,

I have a weird problem...I started playing GTA:SA again a while ago.

I was playing today and all out of the sudden my key for walking/steering to the right refused to work ("D" and "Right Arrow") and CJ (players character) started walking to the left for no reason at all and without me pushing any key. Hiting the "D" and "Right Arrow" key had no effect, but making him stop walking to the right.

After restarting the game it worked properly again...but it happened like 4 more times and I am wondering what it could be. Had the same problem with "Thief 3", after a while the character just started to walk to the left.

I somehow doubt it is my keyboard as the problem is fixed after restarting the game so I wondering what it could be and if anyone has experienced this, too?!

Thanks,

Sascha :mellow:

just a normal hp keybpard :mellow:

I would lean towards replacing the keyboard.............pads do wear out. I've been getting stuck in a "right lean" lately. :) its so exasperating when your computer starts emulating "Real Life". LOL

I would lean towards replacing the keyboard.............pads do wear out. I've been getting stuck in a "right lean" lately. :) its so exasperating when your computer starts emulating "Real Life". LOL

Now, now! I think we could all do with a little *more* leaning to the right! Nothing to complain about! :)