Cel Phones

Belgaron

As I'm sure alot of you are now aware it is Legal for teleidiots to call your cel phone. Here is a link to add you numer to the NO CALL list. I don't know about you but it bugs the crap outta me.

https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

I think people are going to go F$@#$ing insane when they start getting telemarketing calls on their cells. I think they'll give up fast on this scheme with or without the dnc list. The list works great, BTW. My home phone has dropped to almost zero sales calls since I registered at the web site.

I think it was the first of September or October. I just started recieving them a few weeks ago. What gets me is, In NY state it is illegal to talk on your cel while driving, I've gotten 2 TM calls while cruising down the ThruWay at about 70. :) And why should they be any different Foxy............................doesn't everyone think you are a terrorist.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't find the link but I seem to recall reading something in the last day or 2 about a teenage driver on trial for killing a person while "text messaging" on his cel phone. Imagine if you could play NOLF or other FPS's on them :(