9 posts in this topic

NOLF 2 CDs (PC) and media

NOLF2-Setup file. This file will extract the complete game (to C:\untyhq however the installer allows you to choose an alternative install path), patched to the English 1.3 version of the game. Additionally it has URA's Multiplayer launcher and the Livesforever and Liveforever Plus mods. finally it has the no-cd patch integrated into it.   It also contains the latest dgvoodoo2 for additonal video settings.

NOLF2-Setup-not-signed file.  Is the same as the other setup file except it isn't digitally signed. This file will extract the complete game (to C:\untyhq however the installer allows you to choose an alternative install path), patched to the English 1.3 version of the game. Additionally it has URA's Multiplayer launcher and the Livesforever and Liveforever Plus mods. finally it has the no-cd patch integrated into it.   It also contains the latest dgvoodoo2 for additonal video settings.

• This installer (NOLF2-Setup.exe) has been digitally signed to make it easier to install on Windows 10.
  • A non-signed version (NOLF2-Setup-not-signed.exe) for those having issues installing the signed version
  • A zip file of the folder created by the installer for those who are having odd issues running the installers. If you download the No-One-Lives-Forever2.zip simply extract it to your C drive or Documents folder. Then right-click the NOLF2.exe file in the extracted folder and select send to desktop (create shortcut). Then double-click the desktop shortcut to play the game. 

Zip files of the 2 CDs for the No One Lives Forever 2 game (PC version original released version).

ISO images if you want to burn your own CDs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first two files in the selection are the disc 1 and 2 zip files.

File 3 is the Nolf2-Setup.exe file.

File 4 is the non-digitally signed version of the setup file (NOLF2-Setup-not-signed.exe) For those having problems with the signed file.

File 5 is the No-One-Lives-Forever2.zip file (see above for  using this file)

Files 6 and 7 are the ISO images of the original CD media.

Special addition to disclaimer:

UnityHQ does not promote software piracy.

As the copyright of this game is in question we leave it up to those who download to decide whether to download or not . By downloading you agree to take full responsibility for doing so and release Unityhq.net/nolfgirl.net from any repercussions for doing so.

I get the "installer" window but when I click "install" it asks me for CD 2.  None of the extra files listed above exist.

19 hours ago, Ladders said:

I get the "installer" window but when I click "install" it asks me for CD 2.  None of the extra files listed above exist.

Just tested and downloaded all the files from the listing.  If you are looking for the self-contained installer pick ether of the files I have highlighted in this image. 

N2files.jpg

On 9/6/2018 at 12:27 AM, Eliteone said:

Just tested and downloaded all the files from the listing.  If you are looking for the self-contained installer pick ether of the files I have highlighted in this image. 

N2files.jpg

Hello ELiteone,

Perhaps you can help me.

What is the Zip folder for? I downloaded this first and it asks for the disc to be inserted in the drive. You can also install from this zip as well. Do I need the signed installer?

Also, when I went back to down load the installer I see a notification that I do not have permission. It is the same for any of the other downloads.

Why is this. I have searched the forum guidelines but do not see anything indicating as to why.

Thanks.

Unity HG.JPG

Edited by Berathraben

In hind site, there is probably a limit as to how much can be downloaded at one time or within a certain time period. It makes sense to me to have this in place. I must have exceeded that limit.

:)

The zip is the original installed media folder so it would ask for a disc when you tried to play it. 

Yes unfortunately there is a limit on the number of files that can be downloaded at a time. 

3 hours ago, Eliteone said:

The zip is the original installed media folder so it would ask for a disc when you tried to play it. 

Yes unfortunately there is a limit on the number of files that can be downloaded at a time. 

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am still not able to download the NOLF2 setup file. It still says I am not permitted to download any file I check. Is there some sort of error or block on my user account?

11 hours ago, Berathraben said:

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am still not able to download the NOLF2 setup file. It still says I am not permitted to download any file I check. Is there some sort of error or block on my user account?

There's no block on your account. 

1 hour ago, Eliteone said:

There's no block on your account. 

OK. It seems to be working now anyway. I guess I just needed to wait longer.

Thanks for being patient with me.