Pegasus Mod Final info

You guys are nutz. Run the O*PI)*&)(&)( thing. If he has a problem with it, and asks you to remove it, then you'll have your answer, and then you can remove it. Jeez are we taking $$ outta this kid's pocket by running this thing? I re-read all these pussyfooting posts and threw up in my mouth.....TWICE!

You know all elite is asking for is the approval to run the mod. It's a courtisy to make sure it is ok given what the one person has said. Pulling links to this site off of other sites cause of her asking for clarification (this ste was linked before) isn't the most mature thing you know (you know who you are)

If the one guy still says no then maybe those involved in it who have no problem can post a go ahead in here and the thing can be run without the stuff from the one person.

You CJ people should give UnityHQ, Eliteone and Belladonna some credit it appears they are the only ones running a server for this game 24/7 yet you pull links to them. If you really like this game so much you'd think you'd work with them to help it along.

I know E1 is trying to do the right thing asking for approval. But this dude is not coming in here anytime soon to give it. I say screw him, use the darn thing (I don't even know what the hell it is/does), and tell him to go scratch. If he wants to copywrite it, and asks for its removal, you'll have your answer from him. If you don't hear from him, you still have your answer from him :P.

There is a thing of being TOO nice, is my point. (Something I have never been accused of).

You know this blows BIG TIME this looks like the only shot for this mod to

be on a server for us regular non politically aligned people to play on.

Maybe these mod makers had their fame already and could careless about the

common player. Are they so proud that they can't meet the unity people even partway?

Way most of us regular CJers (ok I'm new to it but saw these guys the only ones hosting) see it these people here at unity are the only ones giving a daily rip about the CJ players.

So if not for them come post what they need to see for us, the CJ players and stop trying to slap them down for making the daily effort to keep contract jack alive.

B) Thanks for hosting the CJ server Unityhq B)

peace - It's cool you can get these games for about $5 or less on ebay - I have all three of them now :D

ps: Is it me or do the girls in CJ sound like they are having an orgasm when you shoot them? :unsure:

You know this blows BIG TIME this looks like the only shot for this mod to

be on a server for us regular non politically aligned people to play on.

Maybe these mod makers had their fame already and could careless about the

common player. Are they so proud that they can't meet the unity people even partway?

Way most of us regular CJers (ok I'm new to it but saw these guys the only ones hosting) see it these people here at unity are the only ones giving a daily rip about the CJ players.

So if not for them come post what they need to see for us, the CJ players and stop trying to slap them down for making the daily effort to keep contract jack alive.

B) Thanks for hosting the CJ server Unityhq B)

peace - It's cool you can get these games for about $5 or less on ebay - I have all three of them now :D

ps: Is it me or do the girls in CJ sound like they are having an orgasm when you shoot them? :unsure:

Thanks for posting from the "players" perspective Jazed hopefully people will hear the meaning behind it, the reason we all do this (sites, servers, mods and maps) cause we love the games and want to make them more enjoyable for those who play. Especially this time of year we should be able to put aside all things of the past, forgive and forget and move on forward together.