Europe vs USA

Moody

Funny, but... :offtopic:

I'll come, unless someone better wants my spot. There are a bunch of other American players way better than me. :)

9:00pm eastern is the time? Isn't that pretty late for some of you Euros?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, but... :offtopic:

I'll come, unless someone better wants my spot. There are a bunch of other American players way better than me. :)

9:00pm eastern is the time? Isn't that pretty late for some of you Euros?

I Apologize! I mean 3 pm EST hahahah. Thats 9 pm here, damn timezones, i always mix it up.

Independent' date='Nov 3 2005, 10:46 AM' post='17223']

Hey E1 -- wanna give me a one day membership? :)

we could work something out ;)

I was going to say you could have my spot, Lodingi, but I guess I was already bumped for Foxsy. :blink:

Should have been faster and also people might back out in the last minute, usually happens.

Should have been faster and also people might back out in the last minute, usually happens.

I'm not going to have a hissy fit and cry about not being able to play... but my name was posted long before Foxsy (who isn't in a clan) put his down and if you're letting him play you darn well should have let Independent play. Reeks of favortism to me, that's all. :huh:

I'm not going to have a hissy fit and cry about not being able to play... but my name was posted long before Foxsy (who isn't in a clan) put his down and if you're letting him play you darn well should have let Independent play. Reeks of favortism to me, that's all. :huh:

erm

I didnt know Independent was serious about it, never saw him play. And also he said he was anti-clan :o And you Bella had time to participate long before Foxsy even posted. Cant make everyone happy since there's only 8 spots. If you woulda been faster you would have made it. You can always be an alternate if that makes you happier :D

I was going to say you could have my spot, Lodingi, but I guess I was already bumped for Foxsy. :blink:

I never saw you sign up :blink: You didnt sound 100% sure anyhow. And FoXsy is good isnt he? Im sure you americans wants to win :D

Uh uh uhhh, cant touch me...err cant do that Lod :P

youd have to move to europe before the 20th,

i recommend Italy, pizza...anyways good luck.

If this is a game of skill, let me replace Guru and Oto

for Sly and Azz, i think i can get 'em to come :)

I would replace some people too if this would be for skill but it isnt..cause Europe really needs power of "kan i gov till blu team" curver and this inc!!!!!!!!!! tueur :D

Uh uh uhhh, cant touch me...err cant do that Lod :P

youd have to move to europe before the 20th,

i recommend Italy, pizza...anyways good luck.

If this is a game of skill, let me replace Guru and Oto

for Sly and Azz, i think i can get 'em to come :)

um foxsy. target is on your team. he's a south american and not a european. so instead of recommending italy, will little italy (n.y.c.) do? we have better pizza anyway. ;)