UnityHQ Anti-Cheat Server

Eliteone

UnityHQ is now running a anti-cheat server for those who wish to play is an enviorment free of the possibility of cheating.

To play you will need to download the DXFix file from the unityHQ downloads.

This is the version we are running and are aware of the other version out there.

Due to hosting restrictions placed on that file we aren't running it on the servers as much as we like to.

We chose to use the version that is openly there for the whole community to download and benefit from.

• 3 months later...

UnityHQ is now running a anti-cheat server for those who wish to play is an enviorment free of the possibility of cheating.

To play you will need to download the DXFix file from the unityHQ downloads.

This is the version we are running and are aware of the other version out there.

Due to hosting restrictions placed on that file we aren't running it on the servers as much as we like to.

We chose to use the version that is openly there for the whole community to download and benefit from.

Hi

Could you please give me (us) some explaination about cheats and cheaters?

For instance how can you cheat playing CJ (on line) I mean not saying how to cheat but what sort of cheat we might have to face and fight against with.

Thank you

Not going to go into specifics (don't want to encourage anybody) but things like wall hacks and leaning cheats in theory would be possible in CJ since it's on the same game engine as NOLF2

Don't think it's a problem in Contract Jack presently though.

Not going to go into specifics (don't want to encourage anybody) but things like wall hacks and leaning cheats in theory would be possible in CJ since it's on the same game engine as NOLF2

Don't think it's a problem in Contract Jack presently though.

thanks 4 your answer I feel better now :) but maybe u could combinate a firewall with a bulletproof jacket:

it's perfectly what I need...lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.