Flash Game!

Belladonna

In keeping with the Halloween theme, we have added a flash game to the main website.

Go to http://www.unityhq.net and click on 'Games' to play 'Halloween Pumpkins'.

Since many of you are obsessively competitive with each other, the high scores are recorded, giving everyone a chance to brag about how great they are at grouping together pumpkins. :weight_lift:

It's our intention to change the game monthly, so check back often! Now go have fun!! :happy1:

• 2 weeks later...

The game has been changed!! Be sure to try your hand at playing 'Tower of Hanoi'. It seems simple enough, doesn't it? We'll see who ends up with the best scores at the end of the month.

Last month the following had the high scores playing the Pumpkin Match game...

IPB Image

I don't know who Abana and BS are, but congrats on beating out RXS!! Hee hee hee. Nice showing there, Tidus. :D

It looks like Abana lives to put the rest of us to shame. Phantizen is doing pretty darn good too. I've decided I'm a dunce, this game requires too much thinking for me. It hurts my brain. I am so picking something easy next month :P

I was going to "cheat" and knock Phant off the top. There are Tower of Hanoi solutions all over the internet so I could have just written the 10 ring on down and followed it really fast.

Of course my laziness got in the way of this :P

• 4 months later...

We've been changing the games each month on the webpage, but I've been forgetting to post the high scores. Ooops. :o

For February's game of Flip It, the top scorer is once again Abana.

IPB Image

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.