Nolf Suicide

Natter

Uhm, thats called "a joke". If we are going to call that personal attacks Knix would be banned for atleast another 378 years.

Correct :D

And if we were counting wise-'donkey' comments spoke out of the side of our mouths, then my Castillian-Dutch friend would be banned to the stone age.

Its all in good fun. And keeps our numbers up too!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

egads this world they call nolf. i was just about to post some comments praising the nolf community for it's relative good behavior and good sportsmanship. then i read this thread. i myself almost packed it in after the last fiasco. so sad to see this latest drama.

this has to be the oldest comment in nolf land. "nolf2 is dying" or "nolf2 is dead". we all know that nolf2 will never die. why do we spend so much time defending our existance to people who have left the game? you're just aggravating yourselves. ignore them and have fun.

kudo's to natter for this thread. i myself am guilty of bashing novice players. since nat posted this thread i am more aware of my actions. i no longer bash anyone for completing the device. sometimes you don't realize what you're doing wrong until someone tells you. thanks natter.

i think the rest of us should play nolf, have fun and stop bickering. there's a reason we are a tight community. think about it.

egads this world they call nolf. i was just about to post some comments praising the nolf community for it's relative good behavior and good sportsmanship. then i read this thread. i myself almost packed it in after the last fiasco. so sad to see this latest drama.

this has to be the oldest comment in nolf land. "nolf2 is dying" or "nolf2 is dead". we all know that nolf2 will never die. why do we spend so much time defending our existance to people who have left the game? you're just aggravating yourselves. ignore them and have fun.

kudo's to natter for this thread. i myself am guilty of bashing novice players. since nat posted this thread i am more aware of my actions. i no longer bash anyone for completing the device. sometimes you don't realize what you're doing wrong until someone tells you. thanks natter.

i think the rest of us should play nolf, have fun and stop bickering. there's a reason we are a tight community. think about it.

Nicely put. If this thread has made people aware of their treatment of others then Natter's purose was achieved. That's what the thread's intentions were not all the sidetracks imposed by others.

All got the point.....and what now?

Maybe its a good idea, if someone is a good writer and have the time

to do something for the community, do this:

Make a Topic with the title: "First playing Nolf? read here"

or "The Nolf-guide for beginners", or "How to start Nolf

without complication". Just like the server-rules our intern playing-rules.

U can nowhere find this complicate rules about device-building or on wich map

u can us phos or not or launchers. Some will read it and follow and we got

more fun with the noobs.

But ermm..serious please. Not like

Rule No.1: kill spazz

Rule No.2: kill spazz again

Rule No.3: never revive spazz (sry spazz using ur name, its not an intention) ;)

Rule No.4: push all corner leaners (this must be in, its sooo annoying)

Knix' date='Oct 24 2005, 12:07 AM' post='16492']

Correct :D

And if we were counting wise-'donkey' comments spoke out of the side of our mouths, then my Castillian-Dutch friend would be banned to the stone age.

Its all in good fun. And keeps our numbers up too!

Andalucian-Dutch, but yes, I do have a rep for that ^^

'Theres no more respect for our newcomers!!!'

wtf is that? What new comers? I haven't played in a month yes, maybe because I've deleted NOLF2, deleted all the Sites/Forums related to NOLF2, most SS from NOLF2, I most likely wouldn't know the 'new' people, correct, but on eBay there are 16 NOLF2 CD Keys for Sale. I don't know of any Stores that sell them anymore, I did know a lot of people who played when I started, then came back after like 7 months, still claiming they are new. Those people aren't new comers, they're just inexperienced because they don't play.

Everybody has to be nice to fellow unexperienced/newbie people, because NOLF2 is kept clean for all ages, even if the box says 'Mature' on it, which is 17+, or else you'll get booted/banned.

The NOLF2 Box comes with a NOLF2 Guide, if someone lost it, I typed some parts of it so anyone can read it. They shouldn't have any questions like 'omg how do i change weapons'.

-I also don't know anyone that would be rude to a newcomer on Nolf2...

'Theres no more respect for our newcomers!!!'

wtf is that? What new comers? I haven't played in a month yes, maybe because I've deleted NOLF2, deleted all the Sites/Forums related to NOLF2, most SS from NOLF2, I most likely wouldn't know the 'new' people, correct, but on eBay there are 16 NOLF2 CD Keys for Sale. I don't know of any Stores that sell them anymore, I did know a lot of people who played when I started, then came back after like 7 months, still claiming they are new. Those people aren't new comers, they're just inexperienced because they don't play.

Everybody has to be nice to fellow unexperienced/newbie people, because NOLF2 is kept clean for all ages, even if the box says 'Mature' on it, which is 17+, or else you'll get booted/banned.

The NOLF2 Box comes with a NOLF2 Guide, if someone lost it, I typed some parts of it so anyone can read it. They shouldn't have any questions like 'omg how do i change weapons'.

ummm. i think i need a translation. i'm not understanding this post.

[...]

wtf is that? What new comers? I haven't played in a month yes, maybe because I've deleted NOLF2, deleted all the Sites/Forums related to NOLF2, most SS from NOLF2,

[...]

You haven't put your NOLF2 CDs for 10 minutes into a 600 W microwave oven, sent them through your fathers paper shredder afterwards and scattered them in your garden, salting the earth? So that means chances are you're coming back? YAY!

In Germany NOLF2 has been released on a magazine CD not too long ago. Think we got some of the German players that are still here from that time. Also, CJ "Gold edition" or something like that has been in the stores lately, with NOLF2 as a "bonus". Check out the welcome thread. May not be many, but seems newbies still coming (no, not just to the forum).

I do. Happened to me, and I'm a really sensitive person. Thank god I'm arrogant too otherwise I wouldn't be here any more. And I've seen it happen to newcomers. Not always very serious incidents, but for online gaming inexperienced persons like me that is just enough to make them leave. I played CS online once. Was insulted. First and last time online CS for me. Who does it and why he does it doesn't matter. No excuse that it was in the heat of the action. Thats at least the way I see it (and saw it).

[not to disrespect any of the "rules" bella or e1 set up but]...

you see how fast this topic died once the drama did?

we NEED drama to survive :P

Nope the rest of us got the meaning of the topic already so we've moved on to the other stuff ;)

and you woulda moved on a week ago if the drama didnt arise...

i dont wanna start an argument or nothin, but i mean, you and i both know that without drama, these forums would be half as active...

just like what happened to ST's...

foxsy left, and i stopped going and came here a lot...

and i mean, all they had left was knix...

:P

and you woulda moved on a week ago if the drama didnt arise...

i dont wanna start an argument or nothin, but i mean, you and i both know that without drama, these forums would be half as active...

just like what happened to ST's...

foxsy left, and i stopped going and came here a lot...

and i mean, all they had left was knix...

:P

LOL!!!! actually alot of us can do without people who intentionally "stir" up things anyhow "most" of us got the original non hi-jacked point of the thread Natter started here.