Seems like "The war of the wise" is going on between Blue and Skizz,

but you just cant beat skizz verbally, Blue, trust me,

so far, in IM, im 0-100 :lol: but i gotta kind of agree

with "Shizzle tha mutha****in' Skizzle" some people

are ruining the game, i, am one of them, sorry, im a

rape-addict :( (not both meanings!) but dont worry,

im sure that redneck patriotic 'trick with the red, white, and blue vision

will revive WR within the next few weeks so he can have fun modding

the 2 posts a day that are posted in the WR forums :)

(im typing about Patrick, Agent)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...I guess we could all take a "pop" at Skizz for insulting the NOLF community,

but my guess is that he don't think that bad of us , otherwise he wouldn't of posted.

Something or somethings have obvioulsy upset you Skizz and some of your clan, I'm not exactly sure what it is........... but I would like to apologise, on behalf of the whole NOLF community, for whatever it is that offended you guys.

SFI agrees with all your principles mentioned in your first post, and we will always be here trying to uphold them.........I personally always enjoyed fragging with you Skizz and would always welcome a visit from you in the server, whether you play under "Skizzor" or an alias...........we are not all bad you know. B)

Being a "bit older" than most.......(excluding Onyx). I have seen many people QUIT for many different reasons. Most admit defeat and go on with their lives. Its when someone blames everyone else for their shortcomings that I take offense. Since I am part of everyone else. And "YES", maybe the person that started this thread does play a full rotation every 2 days............He plays as Rainman, player, almost every name imaginable but his own. Yes, I am OFFENDED! But I consider the source and go about my business. Thank You WR...................................

Once again, I am not blaming EVERYONE, just the ones that in my opinion are ruining the game. If you can stand hours of getting killed unfairly, then be my guest. And also, I didn't know it was illegal to play under aliases. Excuse me for trying to find a new name that suits me. :huh:

Rainman suits you?

aaaaaaaaaa, 10 minutes to Wapner...definitely hate leaning, no leaning, no leaning. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa gotta get the phos, get the phos, get the phos..Total cumalative nolf score...aaaaaaaaa. 12,412 games played, total points scored 992,960 equals aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa average score of 80, yes definitaly 80.

:D. Rainman good flick.

Knix' date='Sep 27 2005, 05:53 PM' post='15363']

Rainman suits you?

aaaaaaaaaa, 10 minutes to Wapner...definitely hate leaning, no leaning, no leaning. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa gotta get the phos, get the phos, get the phos..Total cumalative nolf score...aaaaaaaaa. 12,412 games played, total points scored 992,960 equals aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa average score of 80, yes definitaly 80.

:D. Rainman good flick.

Lmao, exactly. Best movie in my opinion.

yah, ill put up a near um, well, how much u got?

im about 100% sure we arent comming back to nolf, its just not worth OUR time anymore.

like jojo stated, we are all young, and have lives, like school, work, friends...

most of you "older" people dont have 2 of those 3...all u do is work, not saying you dont have friends, but when you are younger you hang out with your friends a lot, and when you are older, it becomes very in-frequent. so yah, our lives just became too busy for nolf...

i know for sure i will be around in F.E.A.R. so if u guys are there, then i will see u there...but i am 100% sure i am not going into F.E.A.R. as a member of [WR] which is why i feel they might just stay dead, because not too many of our members are committed enough to the clan, and starting it up would just be too hard, b/c i wont join again b/c of inactivity (which i am also guilty of)...

i play nolf1 more than about 90% of any of u play nolf2...its just...im sick of nolf2...it got old, all the master server problems, phos, shctuff like that...

but yah, it was a fun couple of years. cya guys in F.E.A.R. (if u decide to come)

most of you "older" people dont have 2 of those 3...all u do is work,

OMG....is that all they do! ........ I don't wanna get old !

i play nolf1 more than about 90% of any of u play nolf2...its just...im sick of nolf2...it got old, all the master server problems, phos, shctuff like that...

Phos shctuff?? Dude if you get tired of phosnoobs at nolf2 how can you play nolf1?? Theres everybody using some weak noobish specially ammo like phos :D Thats why i dont play it :D atleast in nolf2 theres not everybody using those n00b schtuff :D And nolf1 is way more older than nolf2 :P

yah, ill put up a near um, well, how much u got?

im about 100% sure we arent comming back to nolf, its just not worth OUR time anymore.

like jojo stated, we are all young, and have lives, like school, work, friends...

most of you "older" people dont have 2 of those 3...all u do is work, not saying you dont have friends, but when you are younger you hang out with your friends a lot, and when you are older, it becomes very in-frequent. so yah, our lives just became too busy for nolf...

i know for sure i will be around in F.E.A.R. so if u guys are there, then i will see u there...but i am 100% sure i am not going into F.E.A.R. as a member of [WR] which is why i feel they might just stay dead, because not too many of our members are committed enough to the clan, and starting it up would just be too hard, b/c i wont join again b/c of inactivity (which i am also guilty of)...

but yah, it was a fun couple of years. cya guys in F.E.A.R. (if u decide to come)

Dude I have time for school and playing games online.

Excuse my foolishness, but how does this:

i know for sure i will be around in F.E.A.R. so if u guys are there, then i will see u there...

i play nolf1 more than about 90% of any of u play nolf2...

work together? You have a LIFE and thus can't play NOLF2 anymore, but you have time to play NOLF1 and FEAR? Seems like you have a "spare-life" after all :rolleyes:

Excuse my foolishness, but how does this:

work together? You have a LIFE and thus can't play NOLF2 anymore, but you have time to play NOLF1 and FEAR? Seems like you have a "spare-life" after all :rolleyes:

:lol: Nice one caip. :lol:

SkiZZor' date='Sep 26 2005, 05:39 AM' post='15299']

At 9:25PM EST, September 25th, 2005, the [WR] clan will officially close off its branch for Nolf2. The overall leaders, and a majority of the members have decided to end its reign in the Nolf2 division. This is being done mostly because Sierra decides it's a good idea to crash the master server every week, and the increasing inactivity of our members due to the fact that most of us actually have lives. Nolf2 has become more of a disgrace than ever, and frankly, we are getting sick of it. Everyone has resorted to BS tactics just to inflate their score to make them think they are the best. Leaning, phossing, explosive ammo whoring, glitching, camping, spawn killing, and playing with no respect for other players has just engulfed Nolf2 multiplayer to the point of where it is impossible to play anymore. It was fun while it lasted, but now people play with no dignity, decency, or respect. Therefore, our solution to ending this is to pull the [WR] clan out of this train wreck.

For years, the [WR] clan was able to remain on top without resorting to noobish tactics, and we are proud of every member that is/has been with us throughout our existence. When [WR] came back earlier this year, we again made the foundation of this clan to play with decency and respect, only on a higher level. The one goal of [WR] was to preserve the already wounded community of Nolf2, but we found that it is beyond repair.

We wish the best of luck to all of our members, and some other clans that are still alive to this day. [WR] may still pursue its division in F.E.A.R., however it is unlikely, for we know that most of the Nolf2 community will be involved in F.E.A.R. as well.

Regards,

The [WR] Leaders

Sorry to see WR closing, but anyway you didnt need to attack us. I know you dont mean everyone but I dont care what you say about us playing nolf2.

Anyway im sorry to see WR closing

naw, i dont play F.E.A.R.

havnt even touched it yet...so aside from screenshots never seen it...

and as for nolf1...

i just play it an hour and a half every night...

so that 90% thing was off...

but i play from 9 to 10:30 every night...

unless i am at work...

b/c i have a "clique" that plays at that time every night...

so maybe i do have a "half-life"...

hahaha (not)...

funny dude knix...

took u all night to come up with that one aye?

i know for sure i will be around in F.E.A.R. so if u guys are there, then i will see u there...

naw, i dont play F.E.A.R.

havnt even touched it yet...so aside from screenshots never seen it...

...somebody's running in circles :rolleyes: