Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

www.geneland.com

6 posts in this topic

Hey all!

I recently turned my old NOLF2 fansite into a Guild Wars thingy. It's in French, but you may want to take a look at it anyway. Other guilds can contact us via the forum, in the section called "la valise diplomatique". You know me, so feel free to post in English, or German, or Italian, you'll always find someone who'll get the message and reply.

We also host a photo album and a "newsapaper", both updated at least twice a week.

Enjoy! biggrin.gif

P.S. - I might buy a new domain name within a few days since the old one doesn't really fit with my guild's name, I'll keep you informed.

OMG it really IS in french....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH tongue.gif

14331[/snapback]

sign_withstupid.gifsign_withstupid.gif

You forgot to add : You have a gueststar wink.gif

Of course, when I said "other guilds can contact us", it also applies to our NOLFing friends! And two members of our cool guild have bought NOLF2 in the past few days, thanks to Jacques' well-thought brainwashing and marketing methods. biggrin.gif

Oh, one last thing. If you wish to register there, click "S'enregistrer" in the top menu. Fill only the first lines of the form (nickname, password, e-mail), switch to English in the "lange du forum" (board language) menu, save your proflie and come back later to fill the rest in a more... err... user-friendly language. tongue.gif

Added to the links.