On to the world cup!

Yay, go US!

Im tired of them dirty, 10-in-a-car, 30-in-an-apartment,

fence-hopping, united states-invading, lazy, gangbanging,

makes-everyone-think-im-mexican, taco-eating, soccer-playing,

telenovela-watching, 'la raza' people always winning at soccer rolleyes.gif

lol...

dude but did u guys actually watch the game...

friggin mexico was punkin the crap outta beasley...

i think its cuz he is black tongue.gif

the fool got messed up really bad, and the guy got a yellow card, then like...5 seconds later beasley gets punked again...happened over and over...

whatever, we still won...

Congrats to USA......glad to see you in the World Cup (I just hope we get there wink.gif)

btw......does US team need directions to Germany??

Well let's just hope you don't get stuck in the same group as my boys. Hate to have to send your boys packing in the group stage.

If England come to form, we are a serious threat this year. Rooney's grown as a player and will be even more of a threat this time than last. Michael Owen's time at Real has made him hungry for goals and let's hope he gets them. Beckham might have a lot of critics and he does have off days but for sheer determination - he's fantastic. Then with Gerrard and Lampard also storming forward - you've got to be scared. Cole and Wright-Phillips charging up the wings with their trickery - lovely stuff. Terry, Ferdinand or Campbell - Big guys who are rocks in defence - hard to get past these guys. With Cole and Neville sprinting up the wings lashing in some good crosses and counter attacks. Then we have Paul Robinson. With Tottenham's leaky defence infront of you during the week, it gives you a hell of a lot of practice!

P.s - 2018 is ours!

Must be that famous 14 year old humor. I know he's not being condescending as if you total the number of WC's won by Holland and Spain, it equals the same number as that of the US..... ZERO.

Oh i think I understand what he thinks is funny....

user posted image

The annual tomato throwing festival in Spain. But.... I guess its "just the tourists" doing that too smile.gif.

Well let's just hope you don't get stuck in the same group as my boys.  Hate to have to send your boys packing in the group stage.

If England come to form, we are a serious threat this year.  Rooney's grown as a player and will be even more of a threat this time than last.  Michael Owen's time at Real has made him hungry for goals and let's hope he gets them.  Beckham might have a lot of critics and he does have off days but for sheer determination - he's fantastic.  Then with Gerrard and Lampard also storming forward - you've got to be scared.  Cole and Wright-Phillips charging up the wings with their trickery - lovely stuff.  Terry, Ferdinand or Campbell - Big guys who are rocks in defence - hard to get past these guys.  With Cole and Neville sprinting up the wings lashing in some good crosses and counter attacks.  Then we have Paul Robinson.  With Tottenham's leaky defence infront of you during the week, it gives you a hell of a lot of practice!

P.s - 2018 is ours!

14266[/snapback]

You forgot the main part : the goal keeper aka Calamity James laugh.giflaugh.gif

Well, I don't know any "American Star Players" also, everyone will agree south-america and Europe are way better at soccer.

EDIT - Oh knix, you have idiots in every country in some more then in the other . . .

You forgot the main part : the goal keeper aka Calamity James  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

14285[/snapback]

Ah but I didn't Monsieur Jacques. Paul Robinson is England #1 at the moment I believe so I put him in my little lineup.

Well, I don't know any "American Star Players" also, everyone will agree south-america and Europe are way better at soccer.

EDIT - Oh knix, you have idiots in every country in some more then in the other . . .

14488[/snapback]

Surak, are we talking Countries or Continents?

US= Country

Europe = Continent

South America = Continent

If you followed world soccer, you would know better then that. Check out our Goal Keepers (Tim Howard Currently playing for Man U.), we have the deepests selection of Goal Keepers in teh world. And when Freddie Adu comes of age (he's just 16) he will be one of the top 5 players in the world. So this will be another thing you can be jealous of the US for. Btw Surak if Spain loses does your loyalty jump to Holland and vice versa? smile.gif

Knix,Sep 8 2005, 05:11 PM]If you followed world soccer, you would know better then that. Check out our Goal Keepers (Tim Howard Currently playing for Man U.), we have the deepests selection of Goal Keepers in teh world. And when Freddie Adu comes of age (he's just 16) he will be one of the top 5 players in the world. So this will be another thing you can be jealous of the US for. Btw Surak if Spain loses does your loyalty jump to Holland and vice versa? smile.gif

14501[/snapback]

Never heard of Iker Casillas do you? As for your "Freddie Adu" one player doesn't make a team. Futher more, I don't care about the Dutch team.

EDIT - Link

Never heard of Iker Casillas do you? As for your "Freddie Adu" one player doesn't make a team. Futher more, I don't care about the Dutch team.

EDIT - Link

14510[/snapback]

Yeah recent switch, but howard did start for them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Howard

And goo, I don't think he was talking about Holland vs. the US as he referred to European and South American Players, and just said he doesn't' care about the Dutch. However as you appear to be wanting to start up with me again and regain some face.... If you want to compare athletes from either of your countries (your original or the one you escaped to) to those of from the US, I would welcome the comparison. Please Goo, don't keep doing this to yourself. Just stand on the sideline like a good boy and nod your head once in a while to show you still have a pulse. Banging heads with me is just doing you no good.