Nolf 2 Default Weapon

Eliteone

While not as easy to do in the dedicated server interface as Nolf 1.

Nolf 2 has the ability for you to edit the missions file to assign a different default weapon.

So the purpose of this thread is to find out what default weapons people would prefer running on the SFI and Unityhq servers.

ps: yes Belagron I can show you how to change these too wink.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knix,Aug 17 2005, 11:21 AM]Default to phos. THAT will stop base ra-- er storming for sure!

11499[/snapback]

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Knix.............. wacko.gif

tongue.giftongue.gif

Actually, I kind of like the idea too...deff give you a better chance against a raid

11540[/snapback]

It's an "interesting" proposal with a double-edged sword of sorts unsure.gif

**Looks at large can of worms labeled Phos haters**

I am a phos hater myself (see last nights game. clothes are still charred to my body).

I suggest running a test run some how and see how it works. I have no idea if its feasible. But it's gotta help the storming. If it doesn't mess up non-storming situations too bad, it may be worth it. I mean Russian Rampage always can use more phos tongue.gif

I'm not too kean on the phos idea. Might as well give everyone rocket launchers then. It turns into sheer chaos and no one uses 'regular' guns. Seen it in NOLF1, didn't like the change in the way everyone played. Could be a fun thing to do for a special event, but not on a regular basis.

I'd prefer something like the silenced smg or anything with puts out a bunch of bullets at once instead of one at a time. I absolutely hate the shotgun, can't shoot the broadside of a barn with it. lol! tongue.gif

Yeah why not just respawn with the rocketlauncher instead huh.gif Respawn with a sword is not a good idea if you are being baseraped..That makes you even easier to rape..Respawn with Ak47 will ruin the game after a while since i remember that in nolf 1..It gets boring after a while..Handgun or Grenades biggrin.gif

Aaaaahhhhh, a clan match with tags only would be a great! If I remember well, there used to be a tag-only server in DM, a few months ago, but it was not a 24/7.

Yeah, respwaning with nanas or sleeping gas nades would be fun, and it'd make base-storming more difficult.

Spawning with a rocket launcher would be great, then I might be able to hit someone as well tongue.gif

11778[/snapback]

I'd just end up killing myself with it each time I spawned. lol!! laugh.gif

Eliteone, that could be so cool! You constantly amaze me with your NOLF geekiness... I mean 'talents'. aikido.gif

I'd just end up killing myself with it each time I spawned. lol!! laugh.gif

Eliteone, that could be so cool! You constantly amaze me with your NOLF geekiness... I mean 'talents'. aikido.gif

11780[/snapback]

LOL !!!

We aim to please and keep things interesting

ninja.gifassassin.gif

hunter.gif