NEW LOOK

Yup...looks great....now where are my shades :matrix:

• 3 weeks later...

I actually think the bright red and orange is worse on the eyes.

Well the fancy forum skins are a bit expensive ;)

Sorry you don't like it.

Well the fancy forum skins are a bit expensive ;)

Sorry you don't like it.

I didn't necessarily want a fancy forum skin, I was fine with the way it was. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Or even better, have both as options in your account preferences or something.

I didn't necessarily want a fancy forum skin, I was fine with the way it was. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Or even better, have both as options in your account preferences or something.

The other one wasn't supported anymore for the version the board was on. That leads up to errors on the forum etc. I went with what was in the budget.

The other one wasn't supported anymore for the version the board was on. That leads up to errors on the forum etc. I went with what was in the budget.

How does that have to do with what color the board is? The color comes in the same package and there was no option for white or something?

How does that have to do with what color the board is? The color comes in the same package and there was no option for white or something?

Do you want a technical response or?

Suffice it to say the forum software uses skins that create the colours, fonts, CSS stylesheets and layouts etc.

I picked on that was in our budget that I thought works for the visions I've had for this site for 10 years now.

I am sorry that you disagree. The majority of the feedback on the new look has been positive. However I can't seem to please everyone no matter how much effort I put into all this.

I don't feel like arguing it anymore. It is what it is at this point.

Do you want a technical response or?

Suffice it to say the forum software uses skins that create the colours, fonts, CSS stylesheets and layouts etc.

I picked on that was in our budget that I thought works for the visions I've had for this site for 10 years now.

I am sorry that you disagree. The majority of the feedback on the new look has been positive. However I can't seem to please everyone no matter how much effort I put into all this.

I don't feel like arguing it anymore. It is what it is at this point.

Of course most of the feedback is going to be positive, most people don't want to criticize unless it's a really big problem to them. Me though, I don't mind expressing my honest opinion in a thread about the new look. You've wanted this look for 10 years? Hope you finally get some use out of it with the remaining community.

Of course most of the feedback is going to be positive, most people don't want to criticize unless it's a really big problem to them. Me though, I don't mind expressing my honest opinion in a thread about the new look. You've wanted this look for 10 years? Hope you finally get some use out of it with the remaining community.

We have had many skins over the years on this forum. This one probably won't be the last. While I appreciate your "honest" opinion there is a point when griping about something that you don't pay for becomes excessive.

People who find this site useful will continue to use it regardless of the current look of the forum so you can lay of the drama juice a bit ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.