The November PC game releases and events you should know about

UHQBot

rssImage-ef3a0d73fed92fbf30a522b07ac4a72f.png

It's November, also known as "the month Starfield was going to release." By delaying its big new space RPG to early next year, Bethesda will let Starfield's original 11/11/22 release date—exactly 11 years after Skyrim's 11/11/11 release date—go by like just another day. What a tragedy: a novelty release date wasted!

I guess the bigger reason to be disappointed is that there's no big Bethesda RPG out this month, but Starfield's absence means we can devote more attention to the games that are coming out in November. If I were to do a poll, I'm certain that Warhammer 40,000: Darktide would be the PC Gamer team's most anticipated game still to come in 2022. Other November releases to look forward to: the next big WoW expansion, Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, a new Dark Pictures horror game, and Tactics Ogre: Reborn. 

Scroll down for an overview of November's big PC game release dates and events, and head to our full 2022 games release calendar to see what's coming in December.

November's biggest PC game releases

November events and updates

More games coming out in November

View the full article