Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

Mine-r-Tron and Mini Chickenado in the Gem Store!

With our new Mine-r-Tron permanent mining tool, you won’t miss out on any precious ore nodes while adventuring in the Silverwastes! Be sure to check out our ongoing Pre-Black Friday sales with 30% off Character Slot Expansions, Storage Expanders, and Upgrade Extractors, available only through November 27. Read on for details about this week’s offerings.

signature.png

black-flag.png
  • Mine-r-Tron

I’m excited to offer our latest and greatest talking-golem gathering tool: Mine-r-Tron, the most enthusiastic gathering golem yet! This little vocal assistant can’t wait to mine ore of every type for you.

• Mini Chickenado

Don’t ask how we turned this swirling chaotic mess into a mini-just appreciate that we did! Back by popular demand, this Mini Chickenado may cause a mess but it’s sure to turn some heads. Grab it today and stand out from the crowd.

• Available Now in the Gem Store!

Log into Guild Wars 2 and press 'O' to access the Black Lion Trading Company for these great offers and more!

View the full article