"NOLF 1 & 2, & CONTRACT JACK" Mappacks !!!

To The "NOLF Community",

I am just letting everyone know, that should anyone in the community want mappacks for any of the NOLF Series games, they should go to the front news page at " **link removed as not all can access that site.**

On that page they will see an updated "NOLF 2" mappack, along with a new updated "NOLF 2" cheat fix from "Dan" (Make Sure you read his readme file).

Also, if they scroll down a little further they will find mappacks for "NOLF 1" & "CONTRACT JACK".

Please note that these mappacks are free for all of the NOLF Community to download and use.

A very special thanks goes out to "(JAG) SAURON" for keeping the NOLF Series Mappacks up to date, also a special thanks goes out to "Dan" for the "NOLF 2" cheat fix update.

Take Good Care Of Yourselves And Your Families,

Long Live "NO ONE LIVES FOREVER",

Your Friend In "NOLF 1 & 2, & CONTRACT JACK", Always,

"CANADA" From The "GREAT WHITE NORTH".

:unsure::lol:B):24::24:;):24:

Please note that these mappacks are free for all of the NOLF Community to

download and use.

Unless of course you are one of the tens of people banned from the TGF website.

Then you are just S.O.L!

wink.gif

"KNIX" from the "GREAT CITY OF NEW YORK"

laugh.giftongue.gifsmile.gifrolleyes.gifohmy.gifunsure.gifmellow.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gif

OR you could go to UnityHQ.net and download the older mappack that everyone already has and uses. Eliteone and I had planned to update it once we had a few more new maps. I'd say go there to get the new fix by Dan too, but I don't even have to ask to know he will refuse us the permission to host it, as per his text instructions. We all know where we SHOULD be able to go, Canada, but things just aren't that simple and many of the community are not permitted to download from there.

Until The site that shall not be named can let bygones be bygones and not be "exclusive"

Canada:

Please note that these mappacks are free for all of the NOLF Community to

download and use.

Unless they are one of the many, including myself who have been banned -still don't know why I was rolleyes.gif

I will not run that latest "mod" on SFI nor UnityHQ servers untill everyone can download and use it.

They have restricted access to so many and the readme in that mod ensures that it can't be a community wide helping project.

The olive branch is still extended. It's up to them if they want to partake.

OMG my post didn't get deleted, and it included the letter TGF ....together....and had sarcasm!

(does a happy dance)

10236[/snapback]

cause in your own way you actually had facts backing you wink.gif

**Post by Canada deleted because attacking eliteone in that manner is just not cool. No one was forbidden to do anything, people can go where they want and what was upsetting you has been fixed. I have the post on file if you wish to talk to me about it privately. **

To conclude

link has been removed cause not everyone can utilize it. We would be happy to have links to downloads that everyone can use.

"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without." -Buddha