Sign in to follow this  
Eliteone

Chaos Theory: Five fantastic NPCs in The Secret World

Question

Filed under: Horror, Real-Life, Lore, Opinion, The Secret World, Chaos Theory, Buy-to-Play

chaostheoryheader-2-1382309944.jpg
Before I was sidetracked by Sidestories and totally engrossed in the Halloween event, I talked about quests that I felt were top notch in The Secret World. At that time I also promised to give the NPCs of the game their due with their own spot. And here it is!

Why would I devote an entire column to singing the praises of Non-Player Characters? Because it is the characters within the story that make the game so compelling! The characters' lives, their mannerisms -- they really bring TSW to life. From deep and perfectly quirky personalities to the top-notch voice acting, it's the NPCs that tie everything together and make missions so memorable. And while all of the characters play vital roles (even those who just pop in for brief appearance as supporting cast), these five stars steal the show.

Continue reading Chaos Theory: Five fantastic NPCs in The Secret World

feedlogo.gifChaos Theory: Five fantastic NPCs in The Secret World originally appeared on Massively on Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet