NOLF 2 Windows 8.1 Stuck in Chapter 8

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but had an issue that I was hoping someone else had encountered and solved. I installed NOLF 2 in Windows 8.1 (x64) and it was working great after disabling hardware sound and setting compatibility settings for Windows 7. When I reached Chapter 8 (the part where you have to break into the H.A.R.M. vault in India), I can move through the basement, bypass the trap, but when I try to open the vault nothing happens. I decode the keypad on the door until the progress indicator disappears but the door doesn't open. Anyone else encounter this issue?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but had an issue that I was hoping someone else had encountered and solved. I installed NOLF 2 in Windows 8.1 (x64) and it was working great after disabling hardware sound and setting compatibility settings for Windows 7. When I reached Chapter 8 (the part where you have to break into the H.A.R.M. vault in India), I can move through the basement, bypass the trap, but when I try to open the vault nothing happens. I decode the keypad on the door until the progress indicator disappears but the door doesn't open. Anyone else encounter this issue?

Thanks!

Do you have the LivesForever mod installed for the multi-player? If so you need to disable it for that part of the single player.

• 5 years later...