HEEEELP!!

18 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

Now that I got your attention :)

I downloaded the Game so whats next? Map packs or/and  what? so I can tag you all again ;)

I still remember how to :) 

Map pack downloaded so join by ip tool is next i guess

Just mappacks. You can grab the multi-player launcher too if you want. The game has been "updated" to find the servers.

Ok so there was some problem with downloading the map packs so I don't have them. When I tried again I got the 6 files per day message. So today I tried to download the UHQ map pack  pressed dowload and timer went down to zero and nothing happened, tried another map pack but recived the  Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file. again.

Also if I sign out from the forum I can not sign in again, I receive username or pw incorrect so  i have to use forgot password and change it every time, think I will stay logged in from now on ?

2 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

Ok so there was some problem with downloading the map packs so I don't have them. When I tried again I got the 6 files per day message. So today I tried to download the UHQ map pack  pressed dowload and timer went down to zero and nothing happened, tried another map pack but recived the  Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file. again.

Also if I sign out from the forum I can not sign in again, I receive username or pw incorrect so  i have to use forgot password and change it every time, think I will stay logged in from now on ?

Hmmmmm. Odd behavior. Can you try clearing your browser cache?   

The file limit should be going away here in the future. Working on some back end upgrades to the file repositories.  

Tried again downloading a map pack but it is not downloading,just stops at 0 seconds and nothing happens. The game itself downloaded ok a few days ago

Cleared cache, history everything and restarted computer and same thing when signing in "wrong pw or username" so did the forgot password again and then I'm able to login. This computer runs Win7 but that shouldn't be an issue? Will try to download again now when the  computer is restarted, fingers crossed ;) 

Capture.thumb.PNG.9744b7654f521e6f5b7e62b79fbdf2f8.PNG

Edited by Jill Valentine

I downloaded a map pack from spawnsite and that worked fine, when choosing multiplayer I find one server, when, turning off current mod I find 5 servers. Tried to connect to them but received you are banned from the servers. 

Was not that difficult to join a server back in the days ?

Edited by Jill Valentine

LIvesforeverplus is on. I tried downloading the game again and that works, it's downloading and showing up in the downloads folder. All map packs I tried failed to download , guess I don't have all the needed maps and that's why I get the banned from server messages.

Could there be some problem in the downloads section with the map packs?

Edited by Jill Valentine

Continuing on the singelplayer again. Still can't connect to the multiplayer, are the servers running ok? According to the serverlist the caribbean map is always there how is the rotation, should it not change to a different map from time to time?

15 years since I played the singleplayer game, still a lot of fun :)

• 4 months later...
On 12/8/2021 at 11:00 AM, Jill Valentine said:

Woohoo  I'm able to connect to the servers at last. So now when the servers are running the Livesforever plus mod I'm able to join :)

I switched it over at the beginning of the month