Hugo

Will anybody EVER play NOLF2 online again?

74 posts in this topic

I played, no: waited for players, thru 3 maps and it worked just fine (on friday)......

Been in today & yesterday .................all quiet :(

Well thats just great. When I cant play cause my mom is here to visit us... THEN you wanna play!

Please come again...

ha ha.....is it only us two Hugo?

maybe we should email each other when were free

yes please email me or send sms:

jakob@jakobsfilm.de

+49 172 5622859

*waves wildly* Hello! Hello! :static:

Bullit messaged me and it reminded me of how much I miss all you guys! I am heading off on a vacation for a few weeks but when I get back I'm going to try to get NOLF2 set up on my new computer. I'll likely beg for help with that as it's confusing and has been the main obstacle for me not showing my face in ages. In all these years I have still never found a FPS I enjoyed as much as I did NOLF2 and a LOT of that had to do with the amazing people I had the privilege of playing with. I hope all is going well for all of you and really hope to see you at the end of the month.

• Like 1

Yay Bella........good to see you back :bounce:

Belladonna..... some of us are still here... and randomly playing.....

For the past 3 years, I tried "returning" to nolf 2.

Of course the problem is that the servers are empty. I see some forum posts here and there to get people to play but we have to be honest, it is not very effective to contact people by forum.

We need to find a way to communicate fast with each other, forums are too slow. These days, WhatsApp is a good example. This is how I keep my long distance university friendships intact.

Imagine a Nolf 2 Group on WhatsApp:

AngelEyes: Anyone up for nolf 2 tonight at xx:xx CET (=yy:yy EST)

Person 1: Yes
Person 2: Yes
Person 3: No
etc..

Events that are somewhat larger always need a forum approach. A good example is the nolf night in August.

The ad hoc nolf evenings need a faster approach.

Who uses Whatsapp on his cellphone?

Great minds think alike, exactly what I posted a couple of days ago..............now.........more to the point when are you going to join a server with us ??

:mml::new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Join by IP 52.6.250.156:28888

Onyx has established a Whatsapp-Group. I am in it. Great way to make gaming dates directly!

Got my nolf 2 working properly. Have to get used to all the maps that I dont know.

There is a COOP server that I cant join. I have livesforever installed and the unity server works. Anyone have any idea?

For me, it's not that I'm all that busy I'd like to get back into it, but every time I log in nobody is there. Also, I get the facebook posts a lot more easily, I'm busy in that I will never think to log in here after do a million online things all day.

Our whattsapp group (0049 172 5622859) is growing.

Wanna shoot NOLF2 online?????

I got the email with the WhatsApp invitation but have never used it before, I use WeChat instead. How do I join the group?

I got the email with the WhatsApp invitation but have never used it before, I use WeChat instead. How do I join the group?

hi there, i assume the only way would be that you install whatsapp for this purpose (its free!)

hope to meet you in the game!

Our whatsapp group is still growing!!! Veterans and newbies appear!!!

:drool1::s134::thumb:

Eeeew, WhatsApp only works on phones? I love the idea but I sure wish it was usable on the PC. Still... I miss everyone, so I guess I'll consider biting the bullet and getting it. :gun:

Eeeew, WhatsApp only works on phones? I love the idea but I sure wish it was usable on the PC. Still... I miss everyone, so I guess I'll consider biting the bullet and getting it. :gun:

WHOA!!!! Bella posted.......................................... :semoque:

Hello Bella! You can use WhattsApp in your browser on your PC! I do that. But you probably need the app too.

Summer is always a busy time for everyone. However with summer drawing to a close for most of us I suspect more will spend more time gaming

Edited by Larry
spam links removed