Hugo

Will anybody EVER play NOLF2 online again?

74 posts in this topic

I'm just asking, because I want to keep to our tradition and play DD with you guys...

... and also fund the server.

But what's the use of funding the server when nobody plays anymore?

Hugo

Summer is always a busy time for everyone. However with summer drawing to a close for most of us I suspect more will spend more time gaming.

NOLF 2 was not my favorite to play online but I have really been wanting to play for a month now XD sadly I'll have to wait until the end of Oct. when I visit my parents back home...my game is still there and not loaded on my comp right now :( I can't say I'll play all the time but I certainly do want to play it again :)

I'm just asking, because I want to keep to our tradition and play DD with you guys...

... and also fund the server.

But what's the use of funding the server when nobody plays anymore?

Hugo

...and they said I was wrong about this. But I still play sometimes at night seeing if anyone else will come. I'm still hoping we can get more of those missing missions restored in Co-Op. If I ever see someone it's usually the same guy from the previous night.

I was on yesterday for half an hour..no one there. Server wouldn't let me join today. Was away from my PC for a few months,

couldn't post. Back now..good to be back.. :happy1:

Happy Birthday HuHuHugo!!! :bday:

Oh, I am late...but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HUGO!!! :bday: . The last weeks I stayed on the server a several times, but no one was there. Where are all the people, who have played a half year ago? For example Rocky and Ted?

Thanx man!

Now that I know that u were there, I will log in again in the evenings...

Hopefully autumn rain will wash some more players in.....

Hugo

Now it`s 20:10 CET and I can`t join the DD-Server. :cry2: . I only can join the Cooperative-Server. Dont know whats wrong. Anybody else with this problem?

Now it`s 20:10 CET and I can`t join the DD-Server. :cry2: . I only can join the Cooperative-Server. Dont know whats wrong. Anybody else with this problem?

I got in it just fine. I went ahead and rebooted it for you anyways.

okay, i see .

i have to install the game again :-).

and set up some patches etc.

what about to greate a own server_lock_down and then post a date etc. in the forum ,to play with foum memebers,especially.

any intrests in?

i could go in the materie to look for.

Hey all,

I know its been a while, but I just found my old NOLF CD's and was thinking of loading it on my PC... Does anyone still play? I know there used to be a weekly session Saturday and/or Sunday at 3:00 E.S.T. Was wondering if that still happens, or if something can be scheduled???

I'm hoping we start seeing some more nolfers soon.

I do play and I will play. I miss it. BUt these days I am abroad and in hotels.

We used to play at around 8 pm CET.

Ill be back....

I have been unable to get it to run on my current machine. The hurdles get higher, and I never take the time to coax it through. Everything seems to be installed correctly, but it just winks out when it finally launches.

I am also almost never available at NOLF o'clock. :shy:

Wait - I just tested it, and today it worked. Of course, no one is in there, and I am leaving for work. OH and I broke my wrist two weeks ago, so I play all games (very poorly) with my left hand. :cylonA:

UPDATE

Tested again, later. Crashing again

"Client MFC Application has stopped working."

Edited by kepler

I have been unable to get it to run on my current machine. The hurdles get higher, and I never take the time to coax it through. Everything seems to be installed correctly, but it just winks out when it finally launches.

I am also almost never available at NOLF o'clock. :shy:

Wait - I just tested it, and today it worked. Of course, no one is in there, and I am leaving for work. OH and I broke my wrist two weeks ago, so I play all games (very poorly) with my left hand. :cylonA:

UPDATE

Tested again, later. Crashing again

"Client MFC Application has stopped working."

With Windows 8 or 8.1 you have to run it in compatibility mode. Some have better luck with URAs multi-player launcher too.

Windows 7 here, but I just tried with compatibility for XP. It let me in. Good sign; hopefully that will be consistent.

Now when I have my right arm working, I might be back in the game.

I am in the server! It is currently 2:12 pm EST. Broken, but Nolfing.

(All by myself. )

Kepler! Dont despair! HUgo is here... Lets play soon!!!!! (2nite?)

Kepler! Dont despair! HUgo is here... Lets play soon!!!!! (2nite?)

Hey, I am going to be in Prague & Vienna this summer . . . do you live anywhere near?

me, I have lived in Prague and Vienna, but now I live in Berlin!

come!!!!!

Hey boys and girls...do u still play? I heard à rumor about à nolf 2 remake. Is that true? I would be the first to buy that game....

Nice to see someones still here :)