Number keys not working

Hi, after completing NOLF 1, I,m playing the second and I am in the level Main Recording Room where I have to push number 1 or number 2 to choose between putting the code in or put random codes in, but for some reason my number keys do not work when I push 1 and 2 nothing happens, I've tried changing the autoexec file but nothing happens

What type of keyboard?  (Make and model) 

Hi, in the end I managed to solve the problem, but now i'm again stuck in chapter 8, the bycicle segment with the mime, for some reason I can't pass this level because i get stuck in front of a close gate and then nothing happens, I've searched and I found another that had the same problem, I followed his solution but it did not work for me

6 hours ago, Andrew78 said:

Hi, in the end I managed to solve the problem, but now i'm again stuck in chapter 8, the bycicle segment with the mime, for some reason I can't pass this level because i get stuck in front of a close gate and then nothing happens, I've searched and I found another that had the same problem, I followed his solution but it did not work for me

Do you have any mods enabled when playing the single player?  If so disable them then try it.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:53 PM, Andrew78 said:

1. Read here, point 12.
https://nolfgirl.net/Unityhq/forums/topic/9492-nolf2-installation-and-upgrade-no-cd-game-settings-error-correction/
2. This is the last episode of the mission.
You will not lose anything if you move on to the next mission.
To go to the next mission, press "T" to open the console.
Enter "maphole" from the keyboard (without quotes).
The mission will end and the next one will begin.