Welcome SpyTypeGuy

UHQBot

Hello SpyTypeGuy,

Welcome to UnityHQ Nolfseries Community. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

SpyTypeGuy joined on the 09/11/2020.

View Member

I guess this is the right spot for introductions.  I just want to say hi to everyone, and how great it is to meet all of you.  I plan on sticking around a very long time.  Been a NOLF fan since the game was first released.  Just found the site a couple of hours ago.  Like everyone here I'm guessing, it is my hope that the the powers that be get all the legal mumbo-jumbo and the games find new life.   To that end,  like I said, I plan on sticking around and doing whatever I can to help out.

• Like 1

Welcome! If you are interested in playing nolf1 online these days, check out the modernizer patch

You also need a mappack which is available from the downloads here, January 2019 is current.

There are usually people on Saturdays/Sundays from 21.00 CET /3PM EST (if my calculations are correct)