NOLF 2 Petition

Right. I don't see why Sierra/VUGames would have less of a business culture than any other company. If there's a problem with a product that people have spent good money on, it's the company's obligation to fix the issue - as it would be with a sweater, a new tv or a box of peanuts. Surely VUgames does this as well? If not they have no business running a business in the first place.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The petition will be back up today. Eliteone /Alicia(Seng) and I attached both our names to it. Seems their site scanner couldn't understand two names as the authors. I fixed it tonight and it should be back up later today (Thursday). As both of us came up with the idea we put both our names on the petition originally.

The Petition is back up biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks to Major for getting it fixed (only your name on it now huh? tongue.gif )

Might have to teach you a lession assassin.gif

Nah I'm sure everyone else is thinking "Thank you" too

You Rock

friends.gif

ya she was one of first...

she is #3...

10561[/snapback]

I was refering to people reading the thread wink.gif

Be sure to let nolfers you see in the servers out there to come sign the petition too.

i signed it with Factor name and Sp@zz name...

and i think my sis signed it...

so u got 3 signatures from 1 comp smile.gif

11875[/snapback]

Cool Factor. Though don't push it by oversigning it wink.gif

I wanted to clear something up since I heard a rumour of some confusion about the petition's origin.

The petition idea came up in a conversation with Major (Mark) and I one night. WE have those late night chats alot cause we are dating each other and have been for sometime now. When we signed up we put both our names on the petition. The petition hosts scanner (they scan the petition's content based on a certain author name criteria) it kicked out the petition initially cause we put two first and last names on it as authors. After it was pulled Major was the first to contact their tech support and they informed him the scanner couldn't distingush a recognizable first and last name from our two names. So he made the call on the spot to have his name put on it as my full last name would most likely be "flagged" as it isn't a standard "western" surname.

To hear "rumours" about that are attempting to discredit the idea of the petition are sad and say alot of the character of the person starting them.

I'm pretty sure alot of people who signed the petition would gladly put their name on it as author if they could.

I won't go into details about the "source" of the rumour as I gave my word I wouldn't .

It was a revealing bit of information however.

So regardless if my name is on the petition or my boyfriend's (who took care of it for me while I was at work to get it back up ASAP for everyone) isn't any consequence

to the goal of the petition. People spreading rumours to discredit it are in effect slapping everyone who signed it in the face.

Just wanted everyone to know before the rumour flew around.

Thanks for reading.

You know this is total crap she has to continuously defend herself from a few who feel the need to undermine her efforts for the community.

Those who keep stirring up the crap need to get a life.

Want to help improve the game you like to play then sign the petition. If you could care less then don't sign it and find somewhere else to poke your nose.

It's ironic when you find out the sources of the dirt and rumors.

It's this reason why I insisted to her that my name go on the petition. If you have a problem with it send me a PM or an email about. Eliteone doesn't deserve the harassment from a few. Thought you all had the same goal to better the game and the community.

Mark and E1 sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First come love , then comes marrige, then comes a little treky in a baby carrige! smile.gif

Read the whole darn thing and still don't know what the rumor insintuated, and dammit, if I don't get this information, how am I supposed to spread drama eh eh eh eh eh eh?

Water off a ducks back e-1, serves no purpose to bring if up, if its sourse is not worth your time in the first place. wink.gif

Mark and E1 sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First come love , then comes marrige, then comes a little treky in a baby carrige! smile.gif

Read the whole darn thing and still don't know what the rumor insintuated, and dammit, if I don't get this information, how am I supposed to spread drama eh eh eh eh eh eh?

Water off a ducks back e-1, serves no purpose to bring if up, if its sourse is not worth your time in the first place. wink.gif

12056[/snapback]

Use the spell check button rolleyes.gif

Most people are looking for specific changes to NOLF2. Why not include these changes in the petition? You all could be signing it, hoping for one thing, and they could go make anew patch, have no idea what the community really wants, and make some new patch that doesn't really solve anything. Maybe we should include some specifics?

Most people are looking for specific changes to NOLF2.  Why not include these changes in the petition?  You all could be signing it, hoping for one thing, and they could go make anew patch, have no idea what the community really wants, and make some new patch that doesn't really solve anything.  Maybe we should include some specifics?

12125[/snapback]

It generalized so future exploits for example as they are discovered can be addressed etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.