[SFI] MaMMoth wants to play NOLF again

Hi Everyone,

It's me [SFI] MaMMoth - its been ages since I have lurked here. I missed the game and  am trying to introduce it to a few of my friends for some fun times. 
I installed NOLF 2 Live Forever Plus installer, opened up my ports 27888/27889 on my router and my windows machine and I continue to have problems hosting a game for someone to see it. 

Additionally, when I try to connect to one of the servers that are out there I get a message that I have been banned or kicked from the server. No idea why. 

Can anyone shed some light. 

Shoutout to Eliteone, Belladona, Lodingi, Onyx and a few others. HI!

• Like 1

Download and install the exe file from our downloads. It has the complete game, patched and ready for multi-player. 

How have you been? 

Hi Eliteone! Crazy to see we are up and running after so many years! I am doing great. Have some more free time so wanted to check out the game. Would love to get a match going like good ole days haha. I figured it out and got the game working. It feels so different!

I dont remember the mouse sensitivity being so big. Even after reducing it to nothing. 

Cheers!
Rafal 

1 hour ago, MaMMoth said:

Hi Eliteone! Crazy to see we are up and running after so many years! I am doing great. Have some more free time so wanted to check out the game. Would love to get a match going like good ole days haha. I figured it out and got the game working. It feels so different!

I dont remember the mouse sensitivity being so big. Even after reducing it to nothing. 

Cheers!
Rafal 

With newer high DPI gaming mice you have to slow the DPI way down for the NOLF games.  

A few of us try to play nolf1 most sundays. There is also activity on saturdays usually. Around 9pm/10pm CEST both days.

I'd also want to play nolf2 at some point, usually hard to find players online though.

Welcome back!

39 minutes ago, Hugo said:

I dont have NOLF1. But I would do anything for a game of NOLF2 ?  We had a WhattsApp group once. Or would a Doodle help finding a date?

You can get NOLF 1, GOTY edition from our downloads.