And another one! - FireWarrior joins the Community Management team

Adventurers!

A new face joins the ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained Community Management Team. It belongs to one who calls himself "FireWarrior".

Hi, I'm FireWarrior, previously CM for the first-person shooter game Ironsight (which is pretty cool and those of you who play such games should definitely check it out!). Since joining the ArcheAge team, my first impression is: "Wow, what a MASSIVE game!" ^^

I'll be honest with you: I haven't played ArcheAge before, so this is as much an exciting new opportunity for me as it is a learning experience. I'm soaking up knowledge wherever I can right now: from the game, the team, and of course from you, the community!

As is customary, I'll also give you a couple of details about myself:

- My first gaming experiences have been on the NES and also DOS games on my dad's computer.
- Great Cthulhu has corrupted my body, mind, and soul.
- In the past, I've always been a rogue in D&D, but recently, mages and sorcerers are much more appealing to me.
- I love both cats and dogs, but if I really had to pick, I'd always go for a dog.

I'm happy and grateful to be on the team and I'm excited about what's to come in ArcheAge in 2020!

See you soon!

FireWarrior

View the full article

View the full article