"Agent A" cheap on GOG

Just spotted Agent A on sale on GOG. I paid $4.59 Canadian  which is 80% off. I have not even downloaded the game yet but for that price I can sit on it. The reviews I have seen are good to great and the game has a NOLF spy kinda flare to it. So maybe pick this one up for the price and give it a go at GOG.1894990427_Screenshot_2020-05-08AgentAApuzzleindisguiseonGOGcom(2).png.a86d2bfa69456294d97d174fae0cf1e5.pngd

Do you have a link to it on GOG?

Nice. Thanx. By the way: Since its corona time: anyone care for a game of Nolf2 like in the old days?

On 5/8/2020 at 12:26 PM, Larry said:

That link worked for me. Picked it up.  :)

Well I downloaded it and have been playing all day, and its different than I thought it would be, its definitely  not a shooter. its more of a point and click puzzle solver which is not what I expected but its been a blast from the past. It reminds me of Police Quest , Deja vu  or Leisure Suit Larry. Just like the old games I need to write down codes or patterns that  I find along the way, actually Ive been using my IPhone to take pictures of the codes and puzzles instead of writing  things down.

I got to say it was not what I was expecting but its fun, its clever and addictive IMO that is. especially for $4.59

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DontPay4Digital said:

I don't pay for download licenses so I downloaded it for free instead. It's alright, awful art style though. No need to shill.

Are you saying you pirated it? 

13 hours ago, DontPay4Digital said:

I don't pay for download licenses so I downloaded it for free instead. It's alright, awful art style though. No need to shill.

You can't pay 5 bucks for a game ?  Wow no wonder people lock their doors!