Hi Everyone! 

I have previously had NOLF 2 installed on this computer and it ran without any problems. On opening it today though I encountered the invalid Dll error. I ran compatibility settings to windows 7 and unchecked livesforeverplus in the custom screen and instead checked livesforever. However upon opening the game there is no text on either the menu screen or the loading screens. 
I thought that this might be fixed by downloading the widescreen mod, but that did not seem to help. I also manually installed the 1.3 patch, even though it was suppose to be included in the download of that game that I have (which is from the downloads here). I've tried to take a screenshot of the issue, however every time that I try to screenshot the game it turns out black. 

Does anyone have any idea what to try? I'm running Windows 10 and have Intel UHD Graphics 620. 

10 hours ago, Anastasia157 said:

Just an update - I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Now running windows xp service 2 compatibility and a forced 640 x 480 resolution in compatibility settings. This seems to have fixed the problem. 

Do you happen to have the specs for the Intel UHD Graphics? 

On 4/6/2020 at 12:26 AM, Eliteone said:

Do you happen to have the specs for the Intel UHD Graphics? 

That is a great question, but I don't have that. I've looked in device manager, and it looks like I might actually be running with 2 graphics cards. The intel UHD and Radeon 530.

Interestingly the game was running fine - until yesterday. I hit the chase through the markets with Pierre, and it's absolutely unplayable. I've used a cheat to skip the lever, but he seems to be broken. He lags behind Cate and Magnus, and because of this he isn't triggered to keep going from area to area.