Any body played "Last Stand" Mod

Larry

Playing this Last Stand Mod for NOLF 1 and totally stuck on a roof with no way of getting down...any one played this yet...I even tried googling a walk through or You tube video but no luck.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

Playing this Last Stand Mod for NOLF 1 and totally stuck on a roof with no way of getting down...any one played this yet...I even tried googling a walk through or You tube video but no luck.

Oh yeah, I got this several years ago and played through it a few times since then, nice to know someone else is playing it. I assume you're on "The Mill" level. In that case, once you've climbed the ladder up to the roof, look for a crate with a zipcord target and hookshot to it. Now this is probably where you're stuck on and it took me awhile to figure out too, to get down you need to make a tough jump to the railing of the stairs attached to the side of a building across from you. Yes, it's barely possible, so quicksave right before attempting the jump. You can also try crouch falling onto the balcony railing to the right of this area, and then crouch falling to a little window crevice, but you'll lose most of your health this way.

This mod hasn't gotten any walkthroughs or support that I know of, so feel free to ask any more questions that you have. The last few levels are hard if you're playing on a higher difficulty, especially because they have some saving issues (you aren't able to reaload a save if you save in some parts).

Edited by CoLdOwN

• 1 month later...