Nolf Radio

It seems as if the remote shoutcast server crashes a lot, and requires maintenance quite frequently to work smoothly. Candy-Man is a JAG member who is the owner of nolfradio, and he is a very busy person, so I have stepped up to the plate to help him out with it.

More info on how it works:

It is run by shoutcast using the winamp plugin.

Essentially, you connect to the shoutcast server by using the plugin in winamp. Make a playlist of your favorite music, press play, and you are up and running, streaming your music over the internet to whomever wishes to tune in.

I play a variety of music genres. I like just about everything but jazz, classical, country, punk, and thrash metal.

user posted image

Radio is back up and running. You can register on the forum, play arcade type games, chat with Alice, the chatbot, and if you feel you want to, you can apply to be a dj. enjoy!

it would probably be best for me to post the types of artists i like, so here goes:

Cake, Evanescense, Metric, Beastie Boys, Chemical Brothers, green day, david bowie, Hum, Deep Forest, Beck, Phish, Poe, The Doors, Daft Punk, Fleetwood Mac, Stone Temple Pilots, Veruca Salt, Smashing Pumpkins, Coldplay, Local H, Our Lady Peace and a bunch of others.

I also have quite a few gigs of techno, including progressive house (my favorite) Breakbeats, and some trance, but not so much of that (memories of crazy nights I'd rather forget about).

*Gasp* Cake! w00t! I love you!1 Cake is awesome! w0000t!

And I still need to get around listening to the NOLF RADIO thinger, I've just been playing that evil Penguin game >.<