Disgusted with What I Read in TGF

Ok anymore talk of a game exploit will get some people banned from servers and the forum here. Both have rules against such behavour.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All posts slinging mud or even little dust bunnies have been deleted. What we're trying to do in this mammoth topic is to solve problems and instigate some communication, not start new or old fights.

If you feel a post is offensive and I haven't taken care of it, please send me a PM.

Hello Nolfers. Quite an interesting topic we’ve got going here. First I would like to apologize to everyone for my poor attitude and general crankiness the last few weeks. I should know better than to let some silly comments get the best of my emotions. They did and now I regret it. For that I am truly sorry.

I would like to address the post here and in the TGF forums this week. The post over at TGF is the worst public attack of an individual I have seen in my Nolf career. Those of you who posted against me and Elite should be ashamed of yourself. Not one person contacted me on MSN to discuss any possibility of me cheating or hacking. Then you blast my clan leaders for defending me while offering no proof of any improper game play. Sounds like pure jealousy to me. I know I have accused people in the past (again I’m sorry) but I would never stoop to making it a circus event at TGF.

I would like to thank Skizzor for taking the time out to research the photo that was presented as evidence and sharing his conclusions with us. I also appreciate Skizzor stepping up and apologizing for his comments. I accept his apology and I would like to apologize for my vicious outburst. I hope we can resume our friendship from this point forward. I would like that.

Next I would like to direct my comments towards Moody. I agree with Blue. Moody did accuse me of cheating and jumped on the anti-Lodingi bandwagon. It would have been nice if you apologized for your comments and we could just move forward but your follow up posts here suggest you still think I cheat. I can only say to you that I do not cheat. That means I do not use the wall hack. I do not use an aimbot and I do not use the leaning hack you described. I didn’t even know about that hack (leaning) until you posted it here. Great job of putting it out there for all to use. I will agree with you. Now that I know about it, I agree it is probably being used.

I have played this game for a long time now and I’m pretty good at it. I am certainly not the best, but I am good. To suggest I am cheating is absurd. As for your comments stating I always know where you are, my answer is simple. I know how you play because you do the same thing every map, every time. I’ve figured you out.

Japan map – Moody will first go to the center and lean at core spot. You can count on him being there every time. After that he’ll make his way to his opponent’s AK-47 shed. He’ll tag the building with bananas and just camp there waiting for people to spawn where he’ll kill them. You’ll know he’s there by watching the dialogue box and watching the radar. Then I’ll come along and throw a nade or shoot the rocket in there. I don’t need to see him. I know he’s there. He’s always there.

Russian Rampage – On this map Moody will usually camp outside the front gate of his opponents base or he’ll work his way into the phos shed of his opponent’s base. He will tag the phos shed with bananas and camp there killing every one who enters the building or spawns there. You’ll know he’s there by watching the dialogue box and watching the radar. Then I’ll come along and throw a nade or shoot the rocket in there. I don’t need to see him. I know he’s there. He’s always there.

Violence in the Villa – Here Moody likes to lean outside the front door to his base. Here he will camp and shoot anyone who heads toward his base. You’ll know he’s there by watching the dialogue box and watching the radar. Then I’ll come along and throw a nade or shoot the rocket in there. I don’t need to see him. I know he’s there. He’s always there.

Antarctic Agression – (whew) Here Moody like to get his way to the corner near the center of the tunnel area. He will lean at the corner and camp there shooting everyone who enters the center of the tunnel. Then he will make his way to the AK-47 area of his opponent’s camp. I forget if he tags this area with bananas or if he just camps there shooting those who unknowingly wander into that area. Again (see a pattern) I will utilize the games tools to see where he is camping and try to take him out. I don’t need to see him. I know he’s there. He’s always there.

I think I have made my point. This is not an attack on Moody as I think he is a talented player. I am merely posting a response to comments he made towards me. I believe part of being a good NOLF player is to understand your opponent’s game play. That’s exactly what I try to do.

Lastly I would like to thank all my Nolf friends who rallied to my defense during this unfortunate attack. It’s nice to know I can count on you when I need you. Who says it’s just a game?

Special shout out to Jojo. Please contact me on MSN to chat. smile.gif

Special shout out to LeftNut & Genesis. I wanted to thank you for your good attitude and great humor in the servers. Please keep it up.

Nice post! And im impressed how you describe my nolfing!lol..You're absolutely correct..Ok I know i have been an 'donkey' many times, It was stupid what happened in TGF..I shouldnt have jumped on that bandwagon against you.

But that screenshot looked very suspicious, especially since i saw many people use it,maybe my eyes gone blind..So I made some screenshots of me in the normal mode, and it looks pretty much the same as that "Lod" pic..

So I want to apologize "Lod" for what you have been accused for, I already know you are a good player, king of SFI..one of the best in the game, but when i hear the the word cheat i am like " dang that dude is so cheap" I dont like cheaters, who ever who's using it..Cause its not fair to the rest..Im not gonna say anyone is using it and after watching those screenshots i dont think that was what Lodingi used..I've been in nolf for a year soon and i remember when i started i thought that so many cheated, but then with some more flesh on my legs i realised that it was just a matter of practice or skills..I was a total noob back then and still i am sometimes, but im still learning..I learn something new everyday i play.

And when you play those maps over and over its like you can play them even if you were blind...Thats probably why some people just shoot a rocket or throw a nade into some room, because they know the map so well, or the people they play with...I do that sometimes to i admit, it depends with who im playin with..

Some people i know better than others so its easier to play against them.

So I will take all my accusations back, and i hope that Lodingi will keep playing the game and that you dont care about people who calls u cheater, i hear that every day too..And im sorry for what happened in TGF..I made a mistake..Maybe you can forgive me someday..Let's just play the game and have fun in the future and keep the game alive a bit longer.

BTW, the server was full all day! That must be a good sign

Nice post! And im impressed how you describe my nolfing!lol..You're absolutely correct..Ok I know i have been an 'donkey' many times, It was stupid what happened in TGF..I shouldnt have jumped on that bandwagon against you.

But that screenshot looked very suspicious, especially since i saw many people use it,maybe my eyes gone blind..So I made some screenshots of me in the normal mode, and it looks pretty much the same as that "Lod" pic..

So I want to apologize "Lod" for what you have been accused for, I already know you are a good player, king of SFI..one of the best in the game, but when i hear the the word cheat i am like " dang that dude is so cheap" I dont like cheaters, who ever who's using it..Cause its not fair to the rest..Im not gonna say anyone is using it and after watching those screenshots i dont think that was what Lodingi used..I've been in nolf for a year soon and i remember when i started i thought that so many cheated, but then with some more flesh on my legs i realised that it was just a matter of practice or skills..I was a total noob back then and still i am sometimes, but im still learning..I learn something new everyday i play.

And when you play those maps over and over its like you can play them even if you were blind...Thats probably why some people just shoot a rocket or throw a nade into some room, because they know the map so well, or the people they play with...I do that sometimes to i admit, it depends with who im playin with..

Some people i know better than others so its easier to play against them.

So I will take all my accusations back, and i hope that Lodingi will keep playing the game and that you dont care about people who calls u cheater, i hear that every day too..And im sorry for what happened in TGF..I made a mistake..Maybe you can forgive me someday..Let's just play the game and have fun in the future and keep the game alive a bit longer.

BTW, the server was full all day! That must be a good sign

9475[/snapback]

i accept your apology and i hope we can be friends. i think you are a great player and i really admired your clans game play during our recent match. keep it up.

Special shout out to LeftNut & Genesis. I wanted to thank you for your good attitude and great humor in the servers. Please keep it up.
In fact it was not humor at all. I always was totally serious. At least until recently, when someone informed me that those people who run everywhere and sometimes shout then die, dressed like ninjas, communists or secret agents are NOT REAL PEOPLE, so I think I will now try to have fun with this - how do young people call it, err... - ah yeah, videogame.

(On a really serious tone this time: it's great to see you people in a more peaceful state of mind wink.gif - oh, and of course, thank you for your compliment, Lod. smile.gif )

wow, that was an amazing post on both dingi's part and on moody's...

glad to hear this is mostly over now, well, for the time being, cuz i mean, we r nolf, next month we will have a new cheater [enter name here] and a new accuser [enter name here]...but thats life smile.gif

love the way u handled this dingi, u have regained my respect, and i do accept ur apology for the week or two of bad behavior...everyone has a few bad and stressful weeks man, im glad we r all over it...

nice to see the old dingi back smile.gif

maybe ill apologize for the way a few of my clan members acted towards u...

i am very sorry that this happened, we (the leaders) should have had better locks on our members, but then again, 2 of the leaders jumped into this shinanigans too...so i am very sorry for the way [WR] acted in this, just remember, it was single members, not the clan wink.gif

hope we can work things out and u can come talk to me anytime u want on msn wink.gif

and my final apology should goto blue...for sum reason 95% of the stuff he says i misunderstand or take the wrong way, and i start fightin with him like a stupid child, when the whole time i should just keep my mouth shut...so blue, sorry for all of the stupid quibbling, i will do my best to talk to u about what u mean on stuff from now on wink.gif

Wow. That was a lot of posts! vcguess this is more or less taken care of by now, but I want to emphasize that I completely agree that accusations of cheating are futile and cause trouble. As there is no way to prove anyone has cheats installed, it's nothing to get all worked up for. All you can do is play in the anti-cheat server and please just avoid the topic in all public areas.

As for the TGF thing, glad you guys worked it out. Sounds to me like most of it was a misunderstanding, luckily. In general I might add that SFI has a history of handling slandering and insults in a calm and dignified way and that you are perfectly entitled to be fed up and strike back. Also, looking back I wish that ST and I had more often backed you guys up 100%. It wasn't until the TGF breakdown that we realized we could and should.

Anyway! Now that we're all friends again (Moody I hope there comes pizza with that beer *drool*) I just want to say thank you for a good ol' fashioned drama weekend again! I know these things shock non-Nolf2ers but come on - you know you all love it, just like I do.

Why do I feel like this is a soap opera?

9684[/snapback]

It's nothing like a soap opera. Now if you'll excuse me, Moody and I have to deliver Mari's baby half way down a rock face as she went into labour on her mountaineering holiday. Of course this baby will turn out to be Genesis' even though she has declared her love for Jacques. Meanwhile Sonic Goo has found out that Spazz is really his evil twin and has hired a famous bounty hunter, Belladonna, to help him hunt down Spazz and rid the world of his evil. And next week, can Neo come to terms with the lost of his favourite gamepad? *cue theme tune*