Disgusted with What I Read in TGF

Guest AngelEyes
i've been talking about you in-game? or has someone been talking about me in-game?

translation, please.

8921[/snapback]

no not you biggrin.gif but in the past there have always been people talking smack to me after i played a round or two. and after a while it distracts me and i wont see the difference between "SFI BLUE" or "SFI X".. if i have a problem with you i will bring it to you.. not to some forum post i expect you do to the same

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never cared that WR and ST joined the fight with SFI against PM.. But I expected that eliteone wouldnt mind either if someone would join a fight against SFI. That is why I do not understand why she doesnt like it that I stuck my nose into SFI NS business...

8919[/snapback]

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

There SHOULDN'T have been any public mention at all of it. Gawd how much more can it be "FRELLING" spelled out for you?

You should have posted that and flamed that thread plain and simple. English isn't my native tougue either yet I get it.

AE,

Two wrongs don't make a right - what happened in the past does not justify what you just did in TGF. You've been asked to apologize for hijacking the thread and opening an old wound - a simple request. (You're not being asked to apologize for everything that has happened in the past. )

With all due respect, muster up your best apology or graciously leave the thread and stop posting.

Damn, you guys are a regular soap opera. And I thought "I" had problems. I only read the first page, and just skimmed it at that.

This Nolf Community is going to waste because of all the drama. I visit a lot of forums, and I've never seen such as happens in Nolf. Clan wars? To people who aren't in a clan, this seems like a bunch of 6-8 year old kids. Maybe it is... Most of the shi^ slinging I see at TGF and here seems to be clan related. Bla Blas said in some thread about bla bla clan, who cheats, who wrote a private letter to bla bla and didn't tell me about it.

You guys crack me up! smile.gif

Damn, you guys are a regular soap opera. And I thought "I" had problems. I only read the first page, and just skimmed it at that.

This Nolf Community is going to waste because of all the drama. I visit a lot of forums, and I've never seen such as happens in Nolf. Clan wars? To people who aren't in a clan, this seems like a bunch of 6-8 year old kids. Maybe it is... Most of the shi^ slinging I see at TGF and here seems to be clan related. Bla Blas said in some thread about bla bla clan, who cheats, who wrote a private letter to bla bla and didn't  tell me about it.

You guys crack me up! smile.gif

8948[/snapback]

we aim to please tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

To the {SFI} clan, UnityHQ Admins, and fellow TGF posters and Lodingi (I should have just said everyone involved),

I sincerely apologize to everyone about my actions and reactions to the cheating post on TGF. My actions were uncalled for, but if you take a minute to read this post, hopefully you will forgive me and my actions.

First lets start off with a little background information. Lodingi and I used to be pretty good Nolf2 friends for quite awhile. I don't know what really happened, but he changed in a bad way. He started to play dirtier, and seemed to have a really poor attitude toward others, and personally insulted me and my fellow clan members. I began to come more and more suspicious of his playing. It would seem like he would pop out of nowhere, almost like he knew where I was at all times, and get quick kills. Then I read the post about cheating that contained the screenshot of what appeared to be Lodingi shooting through walls.

I snapped. Without even thoroughly investigating the scenario, or let alone second guessing myself, I posted a reply which contained a personal attack on Lodingi. Things had escalated from there when the topic progressed a little further, where then I replied again attacking both {SFI}'s leader (Bella), and Lodingi again. After the topic was locked, I went to see if the screenshot really showed evidence of him hacking.

To make a long story short, it didn't; but I will tell you the long story anyway. I made a LAN server, and travelled to the area of question in Judgement in Japan. I leaned as close to the wall showing the smallest angle possible of seeing where the person he had killed. It appeared that I was visible while leaning, but then I realized something. I typed in "budonkadonk" to see where i really was in 3rd person. After doing that and leaning, I saw that I was exactly in Lodingi's position which the screenshot had contained. I went to go back to TGF to post an apology to make ammends, but the topic was locked. Not wanting to make another topic, and most likely escalate the situation more, I decided not to, for the fear that it would make matters worse.

In closing, I would like to say that I appreciate {SFI} and UnityHQ's efforts to keep the Nolf2 community alive by having several 24/7 servers, and a place to discuss anything and everything Nolf. I also would like to ask for forgiveness to any tempers I may have sparked by posting what I did on TGF. I am truely sorry for any damage I may (and probably did) cause.

Thank you for your time,

[WR] SkiZZor

Holy Crap! That is one of the best apologies I have seen in the forums.

Lets take a closer look at the anatomy of an apology (just in case some forgot how to do it)...

1.) Took responsibility for his own actions

2.) Apologized to all involved

3.) Showed remorse for what he had done

4.) Gracefully exited

Way to go Skizzor! Props.

Nice post SkiZZ, you have restored my faith in the human race.

I’ve changed my mind about this thread, over 80 posts and over 1200 “reads”, there is something more going on here than meets the eye.

I think there are two types of people here

1. The Anarchist – who doesn’t like rules & regulations, he is a free spirit, usually young and who questions everything, including authority, he is self-indulgent but can be responsible for change in the world, good or bad, and is highly principled.

2. The Conformist – is also principled and believes in rules and obeying those rules, she believes in fairness and support of the weak, she is self disciplined and expects others to be.

Here you have the “checks & balances” of the human race, one modifies the others behaviour. In my view the extremes of anarchy is terrorism and the extreme of conformity is dictatorship (simplistically put).

I have great respect for both Eliteone & Angeleyes both representing opposite ends of this spectrum and both are valuable to the community (and the human race come to that!).

Personally I fall on the side of the conformist, as most of my age group and possibly most people, but we sometimes need others to question those rules from time to time (and of course know when to shutup AE wink.gif ) I think its all very healthy, although troubling at the time.

There are people of both sexes, all ages and all races in this forum!!.........………..and they call it just a game.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Applaud to Skizzor. That screenshot on TGF is false and unreliable. I've seen many people lean like that but do not cheat.

I'm not sure if that really works. But, Moody, is it necessary to post that? More accusations will come up... and it'd be harder to kill people. smile.gif

Arf, I didn't know there was a server-side way of editing this kinda stuff. Anyway, yeah, I think it's not a very good idea to post it here. If I remember well, editing files is considered cheating in many games that can scan your folder... So I guess it is (or should be) the same in NOLF2.

well, i did test out the lil fixing file thingy, and it works, now im not sayin Lodingi used it, but there r many different degrees to which u can use it, anything higher than 8.0 is invisible...so he could be using just an 8.5 or 9.0 to make it less noticable...

what u r about to see is me on a 11...and then a pic of sum1 using it normal...

**Do not post images of impplied cheats........per forum rules thanks**

again, i dont accuse anyone of using this, just sayin its a possibility that sum do...and it isnt that easy to catch unless they r using an un-reasonable number...

and im not tryin to start a huge controversy here...just tryin to make ppl think...

Edited by eliteone

well...looks like u'd obviously have to be stupid to use 11...

thats ridiculus!

but hmmm, 9 might be nice smile.gif

u get to be invisible and have full sight of others u say?

hmmmmm

tongue.gif

jk, everyone know i dont cheat smile.gif

btw moody, u might take off the way to do this, cuz the last thing we need in nolf is 500 ppl leaning that we who dont cheat cant hit wink.gif

then the servers will need to be shut down...cuz they will only have 4 ppl that rnt banned tongue.gif

I just want to show what i was talking about, so people dont think i make accusations out of nowhere wink.gif Lets not call it a "cheat" its more of a "Hack"

But still it is very unfair, especially to new people who doesnt know anything.

Those are not screenshots of someone using the cheat and accusing still doesn't solve anything. If you think someone is cheating play them on the anti-cheat server if they still whupp you then it would have to be their skill then wink.gif

Arf, I didn't know there was a server-side way of editing this kinda stuff. Anyway, yeah, I think it's not a very good idea to post it here. If I remember well, editing files is considered cheating in many games that can scan your folder... So I guess it is (or should be) the same in NOLF2.

9015[/snapback]

^ Just to let you know that we already talked about this earlier so, yeah, we know it's possible, thank you.

Please post pictures that are in compliance with the forum rules. Resize them if necessary.

Please STOP SHOUTING WE'RE NEITHER DEAF NOR BLIND!

Those are not screenshots of someone using the cheat and accusing still doesn't solve anything. If you think someone is cheating play them on the anti-cheat server if they still whupp you then it would have to be their skill then wink.gif

9029[/snapback]

Uhm, You see, the anti-cheat server doesnt help us here smile.gif This is a setting change..Nothing you download.. I doubt that the anticheat server would recognize this little change..oh well..Im done with this disgussion now..I've seen too much denial already.

Once again I will just play the game for fun, i dont care who cheats or doesnt cheat, i wont make any comments..Just go on like nothing ever happens.

Now you have seen screenshots and theres nothing more to do then i guess.

Peace out brothers and sisters!

Uhm, You see, the anti-cheat server doesnt help us here smile.gif This is a setting change..Nothing you download.. I doubt that the anticheat server would recognize this little change..oh well..Im done with this disgussion now..I've seen too much denial already.

Once again I will just play the game for fun, i dont care who cheats or doesnt cheat, i wont make any comments..Just go on like nothing ever happens.

Now you have seen screenshots and theres nothing more to do then i guess.

Peace out brothers and sisters!

9032[/snapback]

moody, i personally have nothing against you, but come on, give me a break. first you accuse him of using the wall-hack, aim-bot, everything thats out there. and when someone shoots down that theory, you pop out with this changing the leaning degree.

Da Nile ain't just a river in egypt, buddy.

DO NOT post cheats of any kind in these forums!! I don't care if it's a hack or a setting that most are unaware of. One more trick like that and you'll be banned, AE. mad.gif

which server did you try that on?

The end setting is determined by what the server is set too. The server's text file determines the ultimate outcome. This is true in pretty much all games including nolf games.

In a full server in Doomsday you wouldn't have the time to sit there and camp someone would get you eventually.

I really grow tired of people tossing out the "they are cheating" garbage.

Alot of us have jobs, are mature people who don't have the free time to try to figure out how to hack a game nor do we care to as we play to have fun. Not to be the best CSports player of the game.

So do not post your screenshots hack ideas etc. I know alot more about them than you think (Running gameservers almost 4 years now) I've seen them all pretty much and if a cfg file is editable then is it any different than scripting your key to perform a multi-function?

anyhow this thread is being Hi-Jacked like the TGF one was (that's what started this one)

So let's acomplish the goal of the thread originally which is to bring attention to the fact that the finger pointing and flame talking of people in this community is low and disgusting.

Seems to me like more people need to not care what other people say about them or their clan.

Someone can say anything they want about me or my clan in another game, and I won't really care. I know who I am, what my clan is, and so if someone starts telling lies, stuff like that, I'm not gonna care.

You can bash me all you want, you won't notice me get angry.

agreed with e1...

but i tried what was said by moody and it does work, and u can put 50 and its like...a 90 degree lean and u can cover A LOT of ground tongue.gif

pretty funny actually...

but instead of accusing ppl of cheating...is there a way that u could make it so no1 can enter the servers if that CFG file has been changed?

or is that not possible...

cuz thats the only way to make everyone shutup tongue.gif

DIAB...why cant everyone be like u wink.gif

agreed with e1...

but i tried what was said by moody and it does work, and u can put 50 and its like...a 90 degree lean and u can cover A LOT of ground tongue.gif

pretty funny actually...

but instead of accusing ppl of cheating...is there a way that u could make it so no1 can enter the servers if that CFG file has been changed?

or is that not possible...

cuz thats the only way to make everyone shutup tongue.gif

DIAB...why cant everyone be like u wink.gif

9040[/snapback]

On what server?

again we are Hi-Jacking this thread so get back on topic