My Server Crashes!!

Ok, I made a static IP and everything, I have my I check on my server at about 12AM Midnight. I go to sleep. And when I wake up at 10AM in the morning there is a NOLF2SRV Has Encountered An Error and needs to close. Can someone tell me how to avoid this??

What is the specific error recieved?

If run on WIndows 2000 or XP or a Server OS (2000 or 2003 Server) you can check the application log for information as well.

In the Windowss 2000 and XP operating systems you can reference the system logs. This would greatly help troubleshooting your error as it could be several factors that caused it. It could be Hardware, Software or a client with a high ping even that timed out the application. That is information that can be pulled from the system logs error code.

right click the my computer Icon, select manage (this brings up the computer managment console)

then select Event viewer and look in application logs. There should be an instance of the nolfsrv.exe failure along with an error code.

So that tells me your program had the glitch it wasn't caused by the OS.

You may have a setting incorrect in your cfg file for the server that caused the failure.