Nolf 2 Co-op Missing Many Levels, Can We Fix?

CoLdOwN

I noticed that Co-op on the Unity HQ servers completely skips when we are first in India (chapters 7 and 8). How come? If it's due to some game crashing bug during the trycycle chase at the end of chapter 8, can't we just skip chapter 8 and still play chapter 7? I'd like to point out that we DON'T skip chapter 10, which is also in India.

It also completely skips chapter 13 where you get to fight Pierre and escape the Underwater Base. Texture wise and such chapter 13 isn't much different than chapter 12 either (which is not skipped) so why is chapter 13 skipped?

With regards to the Soviet part (Chapters 3-5, which is also completely skipped) we should only have to skip chapter 4 since that is the only chapter where there is mandatory computer prompts (which we can't use due to the LivesForever mod). Otherwise, chapters 3 and 5 are similar to chapter 9, which is another snowy area with similar buildings and other textures (which is not skipped). I think we can manage only having 1 snowmobile if that's the problem (sometimes there's more later in the level).

So we should only have to skip all of chapters 4 and 8 at most, because the "bugged" parts are only in the last part of BOTH those chapters. It's no fun having to skip parts and ruin the depth of the game, so if anything has to be skipped, it should be far and few, not over 1/3 of the game! Please add chapters 3, 5, 7, and 13 back!

The Chapters being "skipped" are the chapters that crash the server.

As I can't be on call to reboot it multiple times per day something had to give.

Other choice is for me to put it back on the actual Co-Op maps.

The Chapters being "skipped" are the chapters that crash the server.

As I can't be on call to reboot it multiple times per day something had to give.

Other choice is for me to put it back on the actual Co-Op maps.

Actually I was playing with someone yesterday who told me the India levels (chapters 7 and 8) got removed by mistake and should still work fine, but apparently all the Soviet chapters jam the server.

Are you absolutely sure that chapter 13 crashes the server or did it also get removed by mistake? He wasn't aware of it being removed, and again, it's in the same place as chapter 12.

So see if you can put chapters 7, 8, and 13 back and just keep 3, 4, and 5 out.

Just wondering, but can we not have both single player Co-Op and the actual Co-Op levels on the same server or even 2 different ones? I do remember playing that mode on these servers and the India levels in that form of Co-Op seemed to work fine. Only the Soviet levels were removed.