Airslide

Fix for Mouse Stutter & Framerate

49 posts in this topic

I hope this works!

I have searched far and wide for a solution for this problem. Its 1:40 a.m. here and I will not go to bed until I have solved this issue.

So many hoops, must be a dog show

Edit: Didn't fix the mouse issues on 8.1 fully patched.  Will just have to deal with it, I guess

Edited by Deusy

the multiplayer launcher, installed. now it wont start at all. i click play and nothing happens.. Windows 7 64 bit 8 core amd nvidia 1060

7 hours ago, Quarren said:

the multiplayer launcher, installed. now it wont start at all. i click play and nothing happens.. Windows 7 64 bit 8 core amd nvidia 1060

Which multi-player launcher?  Not sure cause you posted this on a file submission thread instead of the technical help section.

I still got horruble mouse lag. Anyone found a fix? And what do you mean by open an administrator command prompt in the same directory? I know about command prompt and all that stuff but what folder are we talking about here?

Edited by MatTroiChanLy

According to the file authors instructions you would open the elevated command window, browse to the root folder you have the game installed to and run the command (after you downloaded and placed the file into the root folder) sdbinst NOLFCompatFix.sdb

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 5:05 PM, Eliteone said:

According to the file authors instructions you would open the elevated command window, browse to the root folder you have the game installed to and run the command (after you downloaded and placed the file into the root folder) sdbinst NOLFCompatFix.sdb

Thank you but how do I browse to the root folder? You mean open game folder with window explorer or in command promt black box? 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:55 PM, MatTroiChanLy said:

Thank you but how do I browse to the root folder? You mean open game folder with window explorer or in command promt black box? 

Yes using the open windows command window browse to the location where the game is installed and run it there.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 5:45 PM, Eliteone said:

Yes using the open windows command window browse to the location where the game is installed and run it there.

Thank you, it worked. No more mouse lagging. I can finally enjoy the game in peace.

• Like 1