Thanks For the Memories ST!

Belladonna

I'm hoping what was posted in the Clan News section is just a terrible dream. I can't imagine the NOLF community without a Clan SilentThunder. They've always been a strong clan with some fantastic people and awesome players. I (and I'm sure most everyone else) am very saddened to hear you're closing your doors. sad.gif

Thank you ST for all the good, bad, exciting, annoying and overall fun memories. I promise you will be greatly missed and never forgotten. ST Rocks!! wub.gif

WAH!!!..............(ST) gone !!!..........Nooooooooo............I'm mortally wounded cry.pngsad.gifohno.gif

Thanks for those 9 months what i was with you!! and other moments too smile.gif I have many good memories from ST!! cool.gif and good friends friends.gifsmile.gif I`m not happy about this what happened sad.gifsad.gif..but there was so much inactive members and forums was dead..thats why i left : but i hope all the best to you fellows!! I hope to see you still in game and maybe some of you start new clan or play with other clan smile.gif Good Luck!! bye.gif

Yes, it would be fantastic if some of you guys tried to revive the clan. What would NOLF2 be without all the drama??? And donuts??? And German p*rn??? tongue.gif

Thanks for the kind words folks!

Well Mari and I managed to save all the donuts and german p*rn...so there will still be plenty of both.

The drama we couldn't save, but we are sure we can come up with some new tongue.gif

it really sucked to hear the news...

i mean, there was just no drama like ST drama...

well...if u guys feel like leadin a clan...u could start up =NU= again tongue.gif

i still am in contact with many of the old memebers...

we could prolly pull bel outta NS, i can get a hold of JasonLives and Sniper...maybe even Djamba...and then there is 70bpm and Simp...

i forget who else is still around...but ya...that is very un-realistic goal...thats why i never tried it tongue.gif

lol, no that's fine Nick, many of us have already found new clans and others again don't want to be in any other than ST for a long time still (like me and caip). It's up to each person of course but I doubt NU will be necessary, hehe.

Well I had alotta rough times wit ST!! but lemme assure ya all!! all i was doin was for fun n stirrin things up!! laugh.gif n i have nuttin against ya all!! rolleyes.gif

its a shame to see such a big clan go down!! n i dun blame u guyz its really tuff to keep things moving in such a dead stages of nolf2!! hopefully u all dun retire!!

Catch ya all later