Sign in to follow this  
Eliteone

Chaos Theory: My favorite Secret World NPCs, part 1

Question

Filed under: Horror, Sci-Fi, Lore, Opinion, The Secret World, Chaos Theory, Buy-to-Play

chaos.jpg

As a sort of companion piece to my previous column covering why I consider The Secret World to be the industry's best storyteller, I wanted to elaborate on my love for the game's characters. TSW is not a game full of forgettable muggles but a place where bizarre personalities and incredible backstories collide. There was nothing, and I mean nothing, more exciting to me than to advance through the game and meet a new NPC for the first time.

So I want to share with you my favorites. I also want to mention that making this list just about wrenched me in twain because I want to list about 70% of the game's NPCs as my favorites. There are so many that are terrific for different reasons, and whether I found myself laughing with them, at them, or against them, they've been burned onto my consciousness.

Continue reading Chaos Theory: My favorite Secret World NPCs, part 1

feedlogo.gifChaos Theory: My favorite Secret World NPCs, part 1 originally appeared on Massively on Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet