Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
icebergiman

NOLF2 does not run after install on Win7 64bit

Hi there, good morning everyone.

I've installed my old NOLF2 game on my Win7 64bit, installation went well. However when I try to run the game, nothing happens at all. Task manager shows like it seems to running but nothing is happening.

Btw I also noticed that NOLF2 was installed under program files (x86). Could that be the problem?

I've tried looking in the forum but most people seem to have NOLF 2 in-game issues rather than start-up lol

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Bollocks, I just noticed another thread, not having the exact same problem but I'll first try out the recommendations there!

Did the other threads help with your issue?

Yes it worked! I just successfully loaded the game, haven't played it yet but am very happy to report that updating to v1.3 and using NoCD has made it launched well =)

I'll report any in-game problems I run across. Game time!

Yes it worked! I just successfully loaded the game, haven't played it yet but am very happy to report that updating to v1.3 and using NoCD has made it launched well =)

I'll report any in-game problems I run across. Game time!

Glad it's all sorted out for you.