Chaos Theory: Three ideas to improve TSW's replayability

Eliteone

Question

Filed under: Horror, Sci-Fi, Opinion, The Secret World, Housing, Chaos Theory, Buy-to-Play

chaostheoryheader-1376847304-1377177408.
In my opinion, a lot rests upon The Secret World Issue #8's shoulders. While the past few issues have offered up top-notch story arcs, I gobbled them up quick and then looked sadly at an empty plate while wishing for seconds. It's the blessing and curse of quality content that takes a lot of time to make and far, far less time to play through.

So our eyes are on the promise of Issue #8's scenario system and the possibilities that it might bring. MJ did a great job of touching on the potential there, but I'd like to add that the game sorely needs a system like this because there are only so many times you can run the same missions and dungeons before getting really restless.

It doesn't have to be just up to scenarios to cure the replayability blues, however. Off the top of my head, I can think of three ways that the devs (given appropriate time and resources, of course) could add more layers of fun and activity into the current framework of The Secret World.

Continue reading Chaos Theory: Three ideas to improve TSW's replayability

feedlogo.gifChaos Theory: Three ideas to improve TSW's replayability originally appeared on Massively on Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet